Chapter 7

Authors POV

The night before their flight.

Everyone was asleep in Patel house and the atmosphere where also gloomy as both the daughter will go tomorrow morning.

Aradhaya was sitting in front of puja room staring at Lord Ganesh idol.

"Gannu ji if possible forgive me from tomorrow I have to lie to Soo many people. But gannu ji you know nah how much i love di." Aradhaya was talking with her hands folded together.

"Gannu ji I don't know what will happen in these nine months, di is saying that I only have to pretend till the party but I am not getting good vibes gannu ji." Aradhaya was saying with fear in her eyes.

"Vihaan ji also doesn't like me much I can very well see that but I know it's not his fault it's reasonable for him to get offended if someone else become a third wheel between him and his girlfriend. Just make sure this nine months doesn't bring any storm in our lives and please make everyone stay happy and healthy." Aradhaya said and sat there for sometime thinking about what the upcoming day is bringing for her.

Next day

"I will miss you maa." Aradhaya sniffles in her mother arms.

" I will miss you to beta but I am relieved that Amu is going with you to take care of you." Her mother said stroking her hair lovingly.

"Acha acha now guys should go otherwise you will Miss your flight." Their father said.

Aradhaya broke the hug and after biding bye to their parents they both settled on the cab.

They reached the airport and after paying the cab entered inside.

Vihaan was waiting for them once they spotted him he gives a hug to Amaya.

"Vihu darling I will miss you very much." Amaya said clinging to him.

"I will miss to Maya more than you can think , if the circumstances were different nah I could have come with you to Paris." Vihaan mumbled in her neck.

They broke the hug once they heard Amaya's flight announcement.

"Take care of my baby sister Vihaan and I promise once i back i would never let any situation like this repeat in future." Amake promised holding his hands.

Vihaan shook his head peaked her lips." Just achieve your dream Maya your happiness is my first priority." Vihaan said honestly.

They gave each other a last hug and Amaya turned towards Aradhaya finally she gave her a hug.

"Sorry for putting you in this situation Aru but I didn't had any other choice,." Amake said breaking the hug

Aradhaya shook her head with a smile." No need to say sorry di , and all the best for your carrier." Aradhaya said smiling.

They sister shared a last hug and they Amaya left for her flight living Aradhaya and Vihaan alone.

Aradhaya was playing with her dupatta not understanding what to do next,.

Vihaan cleared his throat and gestured her to follow him , Aradhaya silently followed him like a lost puppy.

__________

Aradhaya eyes bulged out once they stepped inside his private jet. It was looking no less than a hall.

Amaya had told her that Vihaan is rich but Aradhaya didn't know he is this much rich.

"Ahem..." Hearing the throat clearing sound Aradhaya turned around to Vihaan.

"Ummm listen it will take us 8 hours to reach soo if you want you can take rest, you can go to that room."Vihaan said pointing at a door, it was hell awkward for him , he doesn't know how he will do this drama.

Aradhaya nodded her head and started walking towards the room. She is feeling nervous like never before, she never has been in a friendship with guys and now traveling all alone with Vihaan that in this awkward situation is more difficult.

"Uhhh listen one more thing, please change into something like May... Amaya.. otherwise it maybe a problem for us in the future." Vihaan told her. Amaya always wear modern clothes and traditional clothes and Amaya can never be together, and now as Aradhaya is wearing this simple salwar and if she went in front of his family wearing it , it may be a problem for his Maya .

Aradhaya didn't turned just nodded her head and got inside the room.

End of author's POV

Aradhaya's POV

Once i locked the room, I looked at it's interior.

I was awestruck looking at the room , it's more beautiful than my own bedroom, and everything is very expressive.

Oh Gannu ji how much rich is this man is.

No Aru you have to get ready.

I opened my luggage and gasped seeing the dress di has chosen,

Oh Gannu ji how will I wear them.

I bite my nails looking at them all, most of the dress are Soo exposed that it is no use of wearing them.

I made a crying face looking at those dress , Gannu ji please help.

I picked up a pink dress and immediately closed my eyes in shame, it was a strapless dress which ended til my mid thigh and also have slit between the chest, it also backless.

Chiiiiii Gannu ji does the designer doesn't have any shame while designing this.

I immediately stuffed it inside the bag angirly, huh stupid dress stupid designer.

Ufff now what should I wear , Vihaan ji told me to get ready into something like di but I can't wear these, I will die if I wear them.

Please help me Gannu ji

Finally after a long search I found off shoulder top and jeans, I m still not comfortable with this jeans and off shoulder top but still it's a little decent then those body showing dress.

I changed into them, and immediatly felt exposed, my shoulder are exposed and the tight jeans is hugging me like a second skin.

Oh Gannu ji. This is soo uncomfortable

I jumped into the bed and it's Soo soft like I m laying on cloud, I started jumping into it like a kid but then I realized that Vihaan ji is just outside that door, what if he caught me doing this childish act. I immediately stopped jumping and laid down like a good girl, on the comfy cloudy bed....

Ufff Aru you don't have time for giving nickname to the bed.

Yes. It's true in few hours I will land in London and have to meet Vihaan ji's family as Di, what will I do there , how will be Vihaan ji's family, what if I mess up something.

Oh god what will I do, please Gannu ji be with me.

------------------------------------------------

Okay Soo guys from next chapter our Aradhaya have to pretend as Amaya.

Do let me know know your thoughts about the chapter.

I m sorry for any mistake, from past few days I am not in a good mood but I updated Because of my readers , as I have already made them wait for long.

Bye guys see you in next chapter

Love ❤- Ira