chapter 18

Authors POV

"Vidushi give it back right now!!!!!!!!." Everyone heard Vihaan's voice and turned around to a fuming Vihaan chasing a laughing Vidushi.

"No Bhai , this is my revenge, day before yesterday you teased me and Bhaabi for our dressing to college and yesterday you twisted my Vivian ears, now you will know the price of messing with Vidushi Rajput." Vidushi said laughing.

Everyone was looking at them amused. They keep running the whole living room. Finally Vidushi hides behind Swastika.

"Bhaabi catch." Vidushi shouted throwing the thing towards Aradhaya.

Aradhaya catched it and saw it's small album, she opened it and giggled seeing the images. It was Vihaan teenage years photos during college days. He was looking totally different with a silly smile , nerdy glasses and pimples.

Vihaan glared at Vidushi and turned his pace towards Aradhaya." Bhaabi run... don't let him get it." Vidushi said.

Aradhaya saw Vihaan." Common Ar...Amaya give it back, don't listen to devil....I know you are goddy two shoes you won't....WAIT."  Vihaan shouted mid sentence Aradhaya started running.

"Stoop!!!!." He shouted running behind her.

"Noo yesterday you teased me a lot , now it's my turn." Aradhaya said still running.

They both keep running while everyone else smiled seeing them.

"Amaya!!! Amaya!!!." Vidushi and Vivian keep cheering for her.

Aradhaya was giggling turning her head to see a bull like Vihaan ." Vihaan you are looking a bull." Aradhaya said giggling.

"Off course he will look like bull , after all Bhaabi is looking Soo hot in red." Vidushi muttered smiling to herself.

A thought crossed Vihaan's mind and he smriked

A thought crossed Vihaan's mind and he smriked." Aradhaya." He called loudly and Aradhaya froze and looked at him horrified.

Taking this as the chance he snatched the album and smriked in Victory." Aradhaya." Mala asked confused.

Vihaan turned towards Mala." Yes maa Aradhaya maya's twin called yesterday and she said hi to you all." Vihaan said but there was tease in his eyes.

"God Bhaabi, he got the album." Vidushi whined with sullen face.

"This... this is cheating." Aradhaya said.

Vihaan turned towards her." Cheating how, what I did." He asked with a innocent face but Aradhaya could see the glint his eyes.

"Okay enough now everyone have your breakfast." Mala said.

Everyone headed towards table, while going, Vihaan bend towards Aradhaya." Everything is fair in love and war." He whispered with a wink making Aradhaya look at him with mouth hang open.