chapter 30

Amaya's POV

I entered into their mansion which was lavishly decorated for the famous model birthday.

I saw ma'am standing and talking with few guests,I walked towards her,

"Happy birthday ma'am." I wished her giving her the flower bouquet.

"Thank you Soo much A-Maya , I m very happy that you come, you are looking for gorgeous honey." She told me lovingly.

Unlike her daughter Venorica ma'am is sweet and kind treat everyone of us like her own, for some Reas I m her favorite student , she also once told me that I m well learned and I just have to get a opportunity to shine .

I smiled at her." Thank you ma'am you to are looking beautiful ." I said complimented her back .

She smiled." Thank you honey, do enjoy the party." She said and I nodded and she got busy in attending the other guests.

I walked towards sitting area and sat silently all of my friends are either busy or didn't wanted to come in the party Soo practically I m alone here with no company ,

I groaned mentally , I have to talk to ma'am about my leaving to london.

"Penny for your thoughts." I heard a voice and turned around to see a man he looked familiar to me,

Then it's strick me it's Veer Singh.

I got from the my place." Hello Mr.Singh, didn't expected to you here." I said surprised.

He smiled." Well you see Mrs.Knight was a very good friend of my mother hence here I m." He said.

Was, I didn't understand why he used was but then am I to ask, it's non of my Damm business.

"Soo did you decided anything about the deal." He asked pocketing his hands.

I remembered the first time when we meet and the deal offered me, he wanted me to work in his fashion house as a model , but I didn't wanted to take any decisions in hurry Soo I asked for time which he gladly offered but in all these thoughts in my mind from the past few days I forget about it.

"Well looking at your silence I can think that you didn't yet come into any decisions , but I would suggest you to make it quick, or more clearly make it within tomorrow." He told me straight forwardly and I nodded.

A waiter come to us offering drinks , I took a light drink it's not like I don't drink hard drinks but it's not a place to drink hard drinks.

I took a sip from the drink and it tested a little weird,

Maybe it's different

"What happened," Mr.singh asked probably noticing the bad face I made while drinking.

I shook my head." Nothing." I said.

Some guest come and engaged in talking with Mr.Singh , I walked away from there not wanting to disturb them.

I have to let Mr.Singh know about my decision tomorrow , but what should I tell him I promised myself that I won't choice my career above my loved ones, and I have to return to London soon and make everything right which I messed up with my selfishness...

I was thinking while walking but stopped when suddenly I felt a little dizzy , I frowned holding my head.

Why I m feeling dizzy all of a sudden , I didn't had any hard drinks, maybe because of tiredness as I m not having proper sleep,

I thought to splash some water on my face maybe it will help,I called a waiter and ask asked the way to washroom.

As I was walking towards the empty corridor in upstairs I felt the dizziness increasing more sometimes Making me lose balance,