Chapter 2

Y/N pov

I woke up at 9.45 a.m and jumped out of my bed. I had 15 min left to get ready. I searched for the Uniform that I threw away yesterday. It was under my bed.

On my way to work I bought two coffees. One for me and one for Mr.Jeon. In front of Mr.Jeon's office, I waited. Knock knock. "Co..coffee is here, Mr.Jeon!", I said loudly. I opened the door and put his coffee on his table.

When I was about to leave, suddenly Mr.Jeon jumped. "Aaah, Mrs.Kim! Close the door and sit down, please!" I did the things he told me to do and he looked really serious. "So, in 2 days there will be a party in Busan. My brother's birthday. I will visit him because my Mom told me." I looked a little confused and thought: 'Why is he telling me that?'

Mr.Jeon looked deep into my eyes now. "I wanted to ask if you can be my...

my fake girlfriend" he smiled a little embarrassed.

Jungkook pov

Y/N looked confused "be your what?" She didn't know what to do. I smiled. "Be my fake girlfriend. I told my mom I have one. Just for one day. I would give you more money and help with your home decoration."

Y/N looked up and thought about it. Then she asked: " Mr.Jeon? Why me?" I looked serious now. "Mrs.Kim. You are the only one who cares about her work. Everyone else just wants me and you are my assistant, who knows almost everything about me. Please help me!" Y/N sighed and nodded. "I'll do it."

"Outside you can call me Jungkook. Meet me, after work, in front of the baker." Y/N nodded and went out of the office.

Y/N pov

I closed the door and leaned on it. I closed my eyes and thought: ' YAA Y/N WHAT DID YOU DO? What if one of the staff finds out...? I feel like crying...' Then I sat on my chair and worked but couldn't stop thinking about Mr.Jeon. Help...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, guys. I hope you liked the first chapter :)Here is the second one! It is short but I hope you enjoyed it! Yeah, and I decided to post when I have time. I hope there will be no problems. Bye-bye :)