Chapter 4

Y/N pov

I just stood there like wood and did not know what to do. We used to be good friends...but not anymore. Nayeon was the bitvh who almost fvcked every guy in high school. One time she got pregnant but after an accident, the baby died. The last time I saw her, she had a boyfriend named Kevin, who was from France and as stupid as a piece of bread. Now Nayeon caught Jungkook's brother. I bet she'll break up when she is bored with him.

The three looked at Nayeon and me. Suddenly Nayeon smiled and hugged me. "Pretend like we are friends", she whispered in my ear and licked it. It was fvcking disgusting! I did not dare to touch my ear.

"Long time no see, honey!", she said and had a bright smile on her face. I was really surprised but smiled and nodded. Jungkook's mom smiled and said:" I didn't know you know each other! That's brilliant! Now come in, you two! It is cold."

Jungkook pov

Something was wrong. Y/N's first reaction wasn't that happy. It was like pretending...

I need to find out.

.

.

Y/N pov

After dinner, we sat in the living room and talked. "Eomma? Where is the toilet?", I asked shyly. Mom smiled and told me it was upstairs.

I went upstairs and immediately found the toilet. It was a big room like the ones in shopping malls with lots of toilets. I was so impressed. Suddenly Nayeon appeared behind me. I turned around and saw her annoyed face. "What are YOU doing here, Y/N?", she asked me. "Well, Nayeon, we are here because of your Boyfriend birthday." Nayeon rolled her eyes and laughed quietly.

"Do you think they will believe us? Does Junghyun Oppa know that you almost fvcked every guy in school and were pregnant?", I asked smiling. She turned red and almost screamed:" J..just sh...ut up!"

Jungkook pov

I stood there and could hear their conversation. Suddenly Nayeon shouted and I twitched. What was her problem? I never liked her because of her ethics and she was the best friend of my ex-girlfriend.

Then I pretended like I was walking that way and smiled at them. To my surprise both of them smiled. "Y/N'ssi, let's go.", Nayeon said. Y/N nodded and they went back to the living room.

They both pretend really good. I'm sure they hate each other. And Nayeon was pregnant in the past? Omg thats too much.

I went back while thinking. "Guys let's go sleeping. We need to get up early tomorrow!", Mom said and smiled.

Y/N pov

Mom showed us our room and it was really big.

"It looks beautiful, eomma! Thank you!", I smiled brightly

"It looks beautiful, eomma! Thank you!", I smiled brightly. Mom nodded and went outside while closing the door.

I changed my clothes in the toilet and waited for Jungkook. "Soooo. How-" "We sleep together but you on the right side and me on the left side.", he said and I nodded slowly. I sat on the bed and read a book. After a while I saw Jungkook half asleep and looked at him closely. Suddenly I heard a noise under the bed. I got goosebumps and could not look down there. It was dark everywhere so I stood up and opened the light. I heard the noise again but louder and run and jumped on the bed. Jungkook woke up.

"Jungkook! There is something under the b

"Jungkook! There is something under the b..bed!" He looked so funny and giggled a little. Jungkook stood up and looked under the bed. " Y/N!", he screamed and jumped on the bed. "J..just calm down. It's a snake."

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?!"

Suddenly the door opened and everyone was standing there. Junghyun started laughing. "What are you guys doing?" I pointed under the bed and screamed:" There is a SNAKE!"

"Oops, sorry. It's my pet.", Nayeon said. I was really mad at her but tried to stay calm. "Omg, Nayeon. Be careful next time. We all thought Jungkook and Y/N were doing something else!", Junghyun said and the others laughed while Jungkook and I looked at each other.

Suddenly Jungkook jumped up and pointed at my shoulder. I could feel something moving and I screamed.

"AGHAGAH HELP!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi, guys. I hope you liked it! What do you think will happen?
I purple youuu 💜🙈