Chapter 15 - Legally Drinking Illegally

"One question though."

"Ask away." He turned to face you.

"What type of games were you thinking about?"

"You'll see."
—————————————————

You looked away for a split second, then back at Tom before you did a double-take and faced toward a table where a game of beer pong was happening.

Is that...Stephanie? You asked yourself.

You looked closer, and saw that was her. Tom saw this and thought you wanted to join, so he invited you to play a round with him.

"Want to be my partner for beer pong against Harrison and Stephanie over there?" Tom asked, motioning to the table where Haz and Steph had apparently partnered up.

"Oh, I would, but I'm not 21," you laughed.

"This is London, darling." He held out his hand and smiled. "The legal drinking age is 18."

"Oh yeah..." you realized you were here now, and not where you were before.

(Lol I apologize for my readers who ARE in London/England and -Canada I think?-)

"Well..?" He asked.

You put down your drink and took his hand in yours, which he was still holding up.

"Hell yeah."

He smiled. "I understood that reference. Let's go."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Shitshitshitshitshit... Dont be awkward,
(Y/N)...It's just..I... You told yourself. You looked down at your hand, which Tom was still holding.

DO I LET GO??? DO I NOT??? DO I LET HIM KNOW???!? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPP—

"Language," Steve Roger's voice said in your head.

SHEBLUBBAFAPPERMANSIT

NOW IM HALLUCINATING VOICES IS THIS WHAT NORMAL PEOP—

Just as the team that Harrison and Steph had just defeated five times in a row staggered away, drunk and everything, they looked at you and Tom and you immediately stopped giving off a face of panic you didn't know you were wearing.

"You guys wanna play??" Stephanie said, sounding fully sober. "We're too good at this game, so we haven't drank anything yet. We're playing a different way."

Luckily, she didn't seem to notice your hands.

"Speak for yourself, love," Harrison laughed.

She corrected herself, grinning, "okay so I haven't drank anything yet."

"Well, that's what we're here for." Tom side-looked and smirked at you, and before you knew it, he swiftly took his hand away from yours, as if it had never happened, and helped set up the table.