When I tell the truth

--JACK--

I couldn't speak. She was too much to lose, and that was what was going to happen. No matter what. If I did Pitch's Dare, and Elsa found out, she would be gone. If I didn't do it, Pitch would kill Elsa. 

I had no choice. I would rather she lived, and hated me, than see her die. So as she stood there, worried, I couldn't let it slip away. I needed a way to express my feelings. Even if it doesn't work now, I hope someday she'll understand why. Why I did it. Why I'm goning to do it. Kissing her was all that came to mind. So I let it. As we walked up the staris, still connected at the lips, I was leaving trails of frost behind me. But I don't care. 

Once we got to my bedroom, I noticed that the temperature was very low. It's my fault. I moved away from her, and her big blue eyes popped open. "Jack?" She asks, almost a whisper. 

My eyes move from hers to the room around us, frosted in beautiful patterns of silver and white. Elsa too, looks around. Her eyes popped open and she looked to me, fear in her eyes. She stood, her hands infront of her, almost as though saying 'Stop, it's okay, I'm normal.. I'll go'  I stood too, and reched for her hand. "I'm sorry, I-I" She began, then dissolved into tears.

I I went to where she was slumped on the floor, and gave her a ice rose. "It's not you, please, it's me" and now, I'm begging, Begging she won't leave.

She wipes her tears and looks up at me. She takes the ice rose, and holds it in her hands, almost as if she was hanging on to it as a life preserver. "Thank you" she whispers. "Thank you" and now it's like she's thanking the gods, and she looks up at me again.

Then, in Elsa's hand there is a little box, made of ice, and she hands it to me. "But-I-What-Elsa?" I stutter, and she stops me, by closing the gap between us. Although I never found it easy before, my job from Pitch, just got a whole lot worse.

---END O" CHAPPY---

So? I wrote another filler, sorry! But the next chapter, or mabye the one after that will start getting good!!!!!!!

XOXO

  Winkatt

 P.S. Are you gonna forgive me? Pwease?