The Begining

He was standing so close to me. His hot but sweet breath blowing on my ear as he whispered, "you know you want me Mari. I can see it in your eyes, your body doesn't lie either." He chuckles and steps away ,leaving me speechless, when he heard the footsteps that I didn't hear. He grabs my hand and pulls me away. "Michael.."

__________________________

Friday night 7:30

I was sitting on my bed in my room. My dorm mate Morgan was practicing her cheerleading in the living room. I loved her performances but I was trying to sleep in today. "Mcccc I'm sleepy!" I stood in my door way and whined.

She looked over at me and giggled innocently and turned it down. "Sorry Mar forgot you we're still here. Thought you had class." I walked over and laid on the couch. "I needed a break from school. College isn't a joke." I sighed and threw my arm over my face.

She walked over and say on the floor beside the couch. "Or is your reason being that you didn't want to see a certain someone in classes today?" I sighed and rolled on my stomach. "No....maybe..." she looked at me and raised her eyebrow. "OK FINE! I didn't want to see Ryan. It still hurts that he could cheat on me. He said he loved me.."

"It's ok love. His lose. Your awesome and any guy would be lucky to date you. He just didn't know he had a star in his life." She patted my back and stood up. "I have an idea on how to get rid of those blues of yours!"

I looked up at her quizzically. "And do tell what might this 'idea' be?" Morgan smiled and pulled me off the couch. Your gonna go with me to the party some friends of mine are having!! I promise there are gonna be even hotter guys there. You can pick one and if it don't work, on to the next one!"

I smiled at her helpfully crazy idea. "That's awesome, but I don't know if I can actually do that." She smiles and grabs my hand pulling me into her room. "It's easy!" She pulls out a lot of dresses and lays them on her bed. "ok now lets do this. Go in the bathroom and ill randomly hand you a dress and we'll see how it looks."

I smile and take the first dress which was a black strapless dress and it had a slight shimmer to it that just caught your eye but didn't over do it. I walked out and stood there awkwardly. "How do I look?" I ask, fiddling with the hem of the dress. Morgan smiles and thumbs up. "We're on a good start. Now lets try on another!"

She pushed me back into the bathroom and this time with a blue dress with short lace sleeves. It was fitted and it matched perfect with my skin tone. I walked out smiling and nodded. "I like this one!" she smiled and clapped her hands and put some silver hoop earrings on me and light make up and smiled.

"Now we're ready to knock 'em dead! Come on let's go!" She got dressed then we left and took a cab to the party. When we pulled up it was in front of a big house. "Is this one of the frat parties?" she nodded and got out after paying. "Wow never been to one." Morgan laughed and pulled me by the hand to the house. "oh well FYI they are quite fun!"

When we walked in we saw people everywhere! on the balcony overview of the main hall, just everywhere! "oh my goodness! it's packed!" Morgan just laughed and pulled me in further. "just sit on the couch or stand by the wall if you get to uncomfortable and ill try and find you." she chuckled, "but love please try to meet some new guys." she hugged me and went in the direction of the kitchen.

I went to follow but didn't know if that would do any good with mingling. So I went over by the snacks. they had candy so I was content for the moment. When's looked up I noticed some new faces had come in through the door. One has bright blue and black hair and what looks like a piercing over his right eyebrow, another has dark brown or black hair and some highlights in the front of his hair, another had a mop full of curls on his head that bounced slightly when he moved and a bandana wrapped around his head, and the last had a swoop of hair that looked like something a rockstar would sport and he had a lip piercing on the left side of his bottom lip.