wedding day (✨)

Crowley was frantically getting dressed. He was was very nervous for what today held. He buttoned up his black suit and put on a maroon, frilly bow-tie. Getting his outfit situated, as well as getting himself prepared, he felt like he was ready. He sprayed a few puffs of perfume on before heading out, hopping into his Bentley.

As he started the Bentley, he received a call from Aziraphale. Crowley picked up the phone and pressed answer.

"Where are you, dear? Are you on your way?" Aziraphale questioned.

"Yeah, just got in the Bentley, Angel. You there yet?" Crowley responded, putting his hand on the wheel.

"Yup, I'm here. You know where the ceremony is, right?" Aziraphale asked as he sat down on a small bench near the wedding area.

"I remember... the area. Just gotta remind me where it is," Crowley responded with an unsure way. Stopping at a red light, Crowley sat back for a hot second. His hand still on the wheel, he licked his lips

"Alright. It's in the field to the left of St. James park. It's right by the lake, it'll be hard to miss. Got it, dear?" Aziraphale explained as he scratched his chin, looking at his surroundings to explain as much as he can to Crowley.

"Hmm... Yeah, I think I got that. Thanks, Angel," Crowley exclaimed in a cheery tone.

Aziraphale responded endearingly, "Can't wait to see you, darling,". This made Crowley blush a tad, as the light turned green and he continued on the road to St. James park. Crowley tapped to the beat of the current song on the radio, as he pulled up toward the park. He found the ceremony area, but didn't see Aziraphale until the ceremony started.

Crowley exited the Bentley, to get prepared for the wedding. Once everyone arrived and was settled down, the wedding was ready to begin. Crowley, standing in front of the archway in his position, heard a harpsichord playing and watched Aziraphale slowly make his way down the isle with a small bouquet of black and white assorted roses, wearing a gorgeous beige suit with well-polished, brown dress shoes.

Crowley felt like he was dreaming, as he took Aziraphale's hand. After they exchanged vows and put the wedding rings on one another's fingers, the moment that Crowley had been waiting for arrived.

The kiss.

Aziraphale closed his eyes and leaned it, and so did Crowley. Eventually, their lips made contact as they shared a tender kiss, as Aziraphale put his hand on the back of Crowley's head. Aziraphale pulled his head away, his face very red as he smiled at him. Crowley felt like he was gonna discorporate that very moment. He looked down at the ring on his finger, and then at Aziraphale's. They were together forever. But this time, it's for sure. It was official.

Grabbing Crowley's hand, Aziraphale sat Crowley down at a table after the wedding, sharing a small drink with one another. While everyone was dancing and having fun, they spent their time being sappy with one another. They snuggled in the seats, exchanged small kisses, and just took in the moment as much as they could. Anathema walked over to them, sitting down into the seat across from them.

"So, how are you two lovebirds doing?" Anathema asked jokingly.

"We're doing okay, thank's for coming. Today was absolutely wonderful," Aziraphale said in a gleeful tone, interlocking his hand with Crowley's. Anathema observed the flowers that are set on the table in front of the three.

"Neat flowers, but why the color choice? Why black and white instead of red?" Anathema asked curiously.

"Well, the white roses represent me, and the black roses represent Crowley. I just thought that I'd make the flowers special in a way, do you understand what I mean?" Aziraphale responded, tapping his fingers on the table with his hand still in Crowley's. The serpents face turned a deep shade of red when he learned that. He didn't know he meant that much to Aziraphale, but he showed it without saying it; which he found beautiful.