Three

(Me still listening to Steven Universe songs while writing-)

Izuku
Today I'm moving in with Aizawa and his family! I'm a bit scared since I don't know the other two people that live with him. I think Aizawa said their names were Hitoshi and Hizashi..? I'm not sure.

Once we arrived at their house I was so excited. I immediately opened the car door and ran to the front of the house, looking back at everyone as they got out of the car slowly. Hitoshi..? unlocked the door for me. I walked inside the house.

It looked really nice! The kitchen was big with two ovens and a big fridge! The living room was a little bigger with a flat screen tv with two couches surrounding a glass coffee table.

I think Hitoshi noticed me staring in awe because he started laughing. I tensed up a bit as I blushed. I still wasn't used to other people, but I hope me and him could get along.

Aizawa and Hizashi came in the house. "Well, what do you think, little listener? Do you like it?" I nodded softly at Hizashi. "Great! Hitoshi will show you to your room!" "Right. Follow me, broccoli."

I was a bit confused. Why did he call me a broccoli? I shook my head and followed him upstairs. He opened the door to my room and I stepped inside. It was a plain, simple room. At least it was better than my old one...

I jumped on the bed and went into a fit of giggles. It was so soft! Much softer than any other bed I've ever slept in! Hitoshi chuckled at my childish behavior.

"Dinner will be done shortly. Papa is making chicken, I think." Then, we heard a scream. "DAMN IT! I BURNT THE CHICKEN! SHOTA, CALL IN FOR A PIZZA!" After hearing those words, Hitoshi and I busted out into a fit of laughter.

"You know, kid. I think me and you are gonna get along just fine!" I smiled at him. He's gonna be my adoptive brother soon! I nod softly. "Y-Yeah..! I-I think w-we're g-gonna get a-along j-Just fine..!"