Nine

(Holy hell what is up you gays? I haven't updated in forever but that's cool right-? Anyways, enjoy this chapter.)

Izuku
Today Aizawa gave us a free period! I was just sitting at my desk and doodling randomly in a notebook Hitoshi gave me when Momo came up to me. "Midoriya-kun, would you like to come to a sleepover I'm hosting for class 1-A? It'll be at my house!" She asked politely.

I smile up at her. "Of course! Text me the address and I'll definitely be there!" I say cheerily. I haven't hung out with a group of people in a long time, so I was very excited!

"Right! I'll see you later! Oh, I'll also text you what you need to bring! Bye!" Momo walked off and sat next to Todoroki-kun. I honestly think she has a crush on him. I think it's cute!

The bell brings me back to reality. I quickly pack up my stuff and head for the teacher's lounge for lunch. I can't wait for tonight!

Time skip
Later that night

I ring on Momo's doorbell with my bag in my hand. I haven't seen a house this big before! Her family must be really rich! The door opened to reveal Momo. "Hello, Midoriya-kun! Come in! You can put your stuff down right there." she pointed to a corner where multiple bags lay. "Everyone is in the family room. Follow me, please!"

I quickly set my stuff down and follow her. When we get there, I notice Mina and Sero yelling 'chug!' at Kaminari who seems to be eating whipped cream right out of the can. Kacchan is face palming and Kirishima has his phone out recording it.

Tokoyami is sitting in the corner of the room with black blankets over him, Hagakure and Uraraka are pranking Mineta by putting makeup on his face while he sleeps, Ojiro and Shoji are sitting on the floor having a conversation, Koda and Tsuyu are talking, although it looks like it's just Tsuyu talking and not Koda, and Jiro is showing Todoroki some music: probably a new song by Halestorm or Panic! At The Disco.

I sit down by Kacchan and Kirishima while Momo goes over to Hagakure and Uraraka to help them. "Dude, there's no way you could've done that without cheating!" Sero yells at Kaminari. "You can't use cheat codes in real life, bro! Now give me the yen!"

Sero sighs and gives Kaminari around 1,074¥. I shake my head and sigh at them. This is going to be an interesting night.