Eight

Sorry I've been dead for a while- I promise I'll update my villain deku book soon-

Izuku
It's been a few months since I've been reunited with Kacchan. Class 1-A has been very kind to me; I feel so grateful!

Right now I'm with Aizawa and Yamada. We're baking cat cupcakes for the class as a thank you gift. I'm getting way better at baking thanks to Yamada. It was Aizawa's idea for them to be cats, though. I think he really likes cats.

We get done with baking and place all of them in individual bags. We place the bags in the fridge until morning. Once I get to class, I place the bags on all the desks. I then sit down at my seat waiting for the others. I was always the first one here thanks to Aizawa and Yamada.

The door opens to reveal the 'Bakusquad' as some people call them. "Whoa, what are these?" Sero asks while walking over to his desk, picking up the bag.

"O-Oh..! I made little snacks for the whole class! I hope you like them!" I say with a shy smile on my face. Kaminari takes his out of his bag. He stares at it for a while before turning to me. "Dude, these are really freaking cute! Did you make these?"

I blushed out of shyness and scratched my cheek. "I-I had some help from Aizawa and Yamada!" Kacchan immediately started eating his. "Deku, what the hell? How are these so good?!"

I blush more. "I'm really glad you all like them! I-I've been getting better at baking, so I wanted to make you all a treat!" At this point, most of the class was sitting at their desk eating their cupcake. I felt so happy that everyone enjoyed them!

"Ok class, sit down. We have a long day ahead of us, so let's get it done and over with." Aizawa stood up in his cocoon form. "Sensei! I never knew you learned how to bake-" Aizawa immediately glared at Iida.

"Never speak of that again."