The Surface

Sans laid on the grass asleep.When he woke up he looked at his surroundings.He seemed to be in a unpopulated part of a city.He then stood up and looked at the hole under him leading to judgement hall.He put bones where the hole was and covered it with dirt so nobody would come across it and possibly fall in.

"What to do next..." He wondered.He looked to the side and saw someone who seemed to be a young adult run behind a tree.Upon further inspection he noticed that they were bleeding.Then someone with a bloody knife came by presumably trying to kill them.This reminded Sans of Frisk's bloody knife and them killing everyone.

Sans walked over to the guy with the knife."I'm guessing you're not very KNIFE."He said.The man turned his head to look at Sans.

"Who the-"He stopped when he saw Sans."What.The.Hell.Are.You"

"I'm Sans.Sans the skeleton."Sans responded.The guy looked at sans in disbelief.He couldn't believe he was seeing a talking skeleton.The guy behind the tree had the same expression.Sans continued to talk.

"So I see you have a bloody knife there.Whatever you're about to do I suggest you don't do it.Or you'll regret it.Severely."

"I don't know what the hell you are but I have experience in cracking skulls.So maybe you should crawl back to the underground corpse party you came from."

That last sentenced really pissed sans off.Without saying a word his eye flashed blue and he summoned a gaster blaster.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!"

Sans fired the gaster blaster vaporizing him into dust.He then turned to the guy behind the tree.

"It's safe now."Sans said.He put his hands in his pockets and then walked away with the guy behind the tree still in shock at what happened.As he was walking he noticed a woman running down the same path he just left.She didn't seem to notice him though.She then walked towards him and patched up his leg.

"There was a skeleton!A skeleton summoned some sort of monster head that blasted the guy into dust!"He said in disbelief.

"Is that so?"She replied.

"I know how it sounds but it's true."

"So they're responsible for that skeleTON of dust."

"I'm being serious sis!"

Sans decided to stay behind to overhear this conversation.He chuckled a bit.Their conversation reminded him of when he and Papyrus would have conversations.A single tear rolled down his eye as he proceeded to walk away again.Then when the man and woman were leaving she decided to look back and that's when she saw Sans.She stopped in her tracks.

"Sis why did you sto-"He looked back and also saw Sans.

Sans looked back and then saw them.They were now staring at each other.They didn't break their gaze on each other.They just stood there staring at each other awkwardly.That was until Sans broke the silence.

"Heya.I'm Sans.Sans The Skeleton.Nice to meet ya."He said.

"Hello.The name's Alice.This here is my brother.His name is Jack."

"I know how to introduce myself."Jack said annoyed.

"Well see you around then I guess."Sans said.

"Wait!You don't have a place to stay do you?You can stay with us as a reward for saving me."

Sans contemplated over this decision.These were random people he didn't know.He didn't know what they could do.They could be friends or maybe they were gonna try killing him.Then he thought about the whole human race seeing him in public.They wouldn't be as accepting as these 2.And if they tried anything he could easily overpower them.Sans nodded his head signaling he accepted their offer.They then walked into a apartment building.This was at night so not many people were awake and the ones who were stayed in their apartment doing stuff so Sans being seen by the public wasn't a problem.When they got in the place was kind of run down and a roach crawled by Sans feet.Sans knew these people had a bad life but he didn't ask.