Rematch

"Ok so where do we start?"Frisk asked.

"I don't know."Flowey said."He could be anywhere.We might have to wait for Chara to get to him so it'll probably end up on the news and we can find them."

"Yeah that might be how it turns out."

Meanwhile Jack had gotten home and gave Sans and Alice an earful.Sans was still a bit shaken from his discovery and didn't hear a word Jack had said.

"I really think this is a problem that we need to deal wi-hey Sans have you been listening at all?"Jack said.

"Huh what?"Sans said.Jack facepalmed.

"Cut him some slack.He thought his dad had been dead for most of his life.He's still a bit shaken."Alice said.

"I guess you're right."Jack replied.

"We have to find a way in there.To save him."Sans said.

"Look.We only have a communicator.We're nowhere near being able to travel through dimensions."

"Well find a way and find it fast!"

"It could take time we aren't that advanced ye-"

"I don't care!"

"Sans calm down."Alice said."We get that you want to see Gaster again but you have to understand it won't be easy."

"Yeah you're right."He calmed down a bit and grabbed a bottle of ketchup.He chugged it."That's better."

Jack was mortified.Meanwhile Chara was closing in on the trio.She was only 3 miles away at this point.She decided she'd walk and enjoy the earth.This was where she was born after all.So she casually walked down the road.That night Sans went to bed early.But then something entered his mind.Someone.Gaster.Sans was now in the void with Gaster.

"♍︎□︎❍︎♓︎■︎♑︎✏🚩❒︎♏︎◻︎♋︎❒︎♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎❒︎⬧︎♏︎●︎♐︎ ❍︎⍓︎ ⬧︎□︎■︎✏💧︎♒︎♏︎'⬧︎ ♍︎□︎❍︎♓︎■︎♑︎✏💧︎♒︎♏︎'⬧︎ ♍︎□︎❍︎♓︎■︎♑︎✏"Gaster warned.

"The girl?Chara.Green sweater?"Sans asked.

Gaster nodded.

"You managed to reach me through the encounter at the machine and you can talk to me in my mind?"

Gaster nodded again.

"Alright then.Thanks for the information.I'll go confront her."

Their session ended.Sans woke up and put his jacket on.He looked at Alice and Jack asleep on the couch and then he left.Alice had been awake the whole time and was just pretending to sleep.She woke Jack up.

"What is it?"Jack said trying to go back to sleep.

"It's Sans.He left and I don't know why.He just up and left."Alice said.

Jack jolted up."Oh no.He might do something he could regret.We have to follow him!"

They got dressed and then headed to the car.It didn't take long for them to catch up to him.They managed to avoid suspicion from Sans too.Then they saw Sans stop.They hid from him but still watched him.They saw as he approached a child in a green striped sweater.They exited the car and went behind a wall to watch.He put his hand on the kid's shoulder and they teleported away.

"Uhhhh where did they go?"Jack asked.

"I dunno."Alice said.

They looked at each other in confusion before out of the blue they got trapped in vines.They looked to see the perpetrator and they saw a flower with a face and a kid in a blue and purple striped sweater.