Barrier

"Frisk why'd you do that?"Chara asked

"Because think about it Sans is right.We shouldn't take them for granted.We've been acting selfish and i'm only just realizing it."Frisk sighed."I know that you love this power that you've gained but you have to sto-"

"NO!I won't stop.I crave power.I will become all powerful and control everything.And now you will be sitting on the sidelines helplessly."Chara replied.

"Come on don't be a megalomaniac.These people were once your friends remember?"

"yeah they WERE my friends.They're meaningless to me now.It's a shame really.We could've been a good duo but you betrayed me.You were the one that let me feel this power.I can't let go now.This is all your fault in a way."Frisk opened her mouth to protest but then shut their mouth.Chara moved forward and confronted Asgore.He said his normal dialogue but right before she could hit him She got held back by vines.Flowey had arrived.

"I can't believe I'm about to help the smiley trashbag and that frisk kid."Flowey said.

"Azzy let me go now!"Chara said.

"No.If you gain control then you'll screw all of us over."

"That's too bad then.I'll have to kill you now."

Asgore was standing there in shock.Flowey looked at him and had an idea.He connected his vines to asgore and wrapped them around him and put himself over one of his eyes.He controlled asgore now.

"W-What's going on?"Asgore asked.

"I need to use you to fend off this person."Flowey said.

"Well we could just drink some tea over it?"

"That won't work.She'll kill you."

"Well I guess I don't have much of a choice then.Good luck."

Flowey took out his trident and swung at Chara.She barely managed to dodge it and then she swung at him.He blocked her hit and they engaged in battle.

FLOWGORE-100 ATK 100 DEF He's ready to do something about this genocide

Flowgore summoned a dozen tridents and threw them at Chara.She dodged all of them.She noticed that the trident he had in his hands was gone.Before she could say anything he impaled her.

"I'm sorry it had to be this way.We were once friends but people like us wouldn't hesitate to kill each other if we got in the other's way right?" Flowgore said.

"That's right Azzy."Chara responded.She then pulled the trident out of her stomach and threw it at him and it hit.Flowgore brandished his trident and Chara brandishes her knife.They clashed at each other and Chara won the struggle knocking him down.She was about to stab him but he used his vines to hold her by her leg and throw her against the wall.

"It's a good thing I still have my flower power."He said.

"Too bad it'll be pointless in the end."Chara said regaining her posure.She dashed towarded him at an alarming speed and slashed at him.Flowgore was at low health now.Flowey knew he couldn't beat Chara and he had to think fast.

"Out of options are you?Well you still have one....to DIE."Chara said.She then dashed at him continously and he barely blocked her attacks.Eventually he managed to cut her in half.Now Chara was upon the death screen.

"Chara just stop this.It's not too late to change."Frisk said.

"I won't stop!I will gain control over this universe!"Chara responded angrily.

"Flowey was once your friend.Asriel.Think about the good times you guys had.Do you really want to let that go?Just reset.We can do a pacifist run.It doesn't have to be like this."