The Hideaway

Harry's point of view

Draco and I looked at the door that was suddenly there. ' Was that door always there?' I ask myself. But it wasn't, five minutes ago, there was no door and now there was. That's weird.

" Should we see what's inside?" I ask Draco and he nods.

" Yeah, we should." Draco says softly and we both stand up. I lace my hand in Draco's and we walk towards the door. I was about to turn the knob but Draco stopped me. I looked at him and he had his wand drawn. I draw mine as well and open the door. Behind the door was a one bedroom apartment. Wait.... that can't be right. How the bloody hell would a one bedroom apartment be in Hogwarts? We both walked into the room and looked around. There was a kitchen, a table with two chairs, a living room with a pull out bed couch, a fire place, and a bookcase. I close the door.

" What is this place?" Draco asks and I shrug.

" I dunno. Hey, there's my trunk." I exclaim, pointing at my trunk.

" And there's mine. How did they get here?" Draco asks.

" I have no idea, but I think this is a secret room." I say.

" Yeah no kidding." Draco says and I look at him.

" Didn't you say that you wished for a place where we can be alone?" I ask him.

" Yeah. Wait are you saying that this is the place?" He asks me and I nod.

" I think so." I say and then something clicks in my head.

" Oh this is the room of requirements!" I exclaim and Draco looks at me confused.

" Dumbledore was talking about it at the Yule Ball last year. The room transforms into anything you need. Like how you wanted a place for us to be alone. The room made this apartment like room to make your wish come true." I explain.

" Oh I get it. So this is our place. Our place to be together." Draco says and I smile.

" Yeah, it's our hideaway from the world." I say and then we make ourselves at home