Broken Creatures

By the way, I drew the girl on the cover :) Okay, here's my introduction page...

One Cataclyst. One Natural. A mother versus her daughter, and in the midst of it all, Ethan Wate, a small-town, motherless boy trying desperately to protect the girl he loves from the only mother she's never known. Lena Duchannes, of the town shut-in, secretly the immaculately well-kept Macon Ravenwood, shakes Ethan's world upon her most adamantly unwanted intrusion on the minuscule town of Gatlin, South Carolina. Will his friends and neighbors, who, by the way, are nuttier than squirrel poop and more territorial than grizzly bears, accept her with grace when her stands so loyally by her side? Of course not, are you insane? This is Gatlin, where everyone knows and had something to say about what you do and say.

For those of you who have read to book Beautiful Creatures, ya you! It's amazing. This is from Ridley's point of view. For those of you who haven't read it, Ridley is Lena's seductive older cousin. Don't worry, I explain it all enough so that you understand if you haven't read the book. I encourage you to read it, though; it's hilarious and includes star-crossed lovers and evil attacks and hysterical, harebrained characters. It's a mite lengthy, admittedly, but it's comical and truly interesting and I couldn't put it down.