The Big News

My name is Bailey Goodman. I'm 13 years old and I'm living the worst week of my life. You're probably wondering why.
~4 weeks earlier~
"Bye Kelsey!"
"Bye Bailey!"
I was finally the end of the school day. We didn't have much homework, but only because we had like a test in each class. I hate days like that!
But as long as I have straight A's (:
I have to ride the bus home because my mom has to work a lot.
My dad left me and my mom when I was born, so I never really got to know him. My mom never talks about him either. I guess there isn't much exciting to know.
So I got on the bus with my friend and we sat three seats from the back, in the middle school section.
Then comes the "troublemaker" of our grade. ( I'm in 8th grade by the way).
John.
I hate hime so much! He cheated on my best friend 2 months ago. And that's when I hated him the most. My best friend is amazing! I love her. Her name is Aubrey Dunken. We've been friends since like..... EVER!!
John sat in the seat right behind us. He does that on purpose just do he can pull on our hair, or kick the seat.
When the bus started to move I was so happy to be right next to my friend.
We both went on snapchat and talked to our crushes ❤️
I love talking to Jake. He's so cute and funny 😍
It was almost Aubrey's stop and I hated when she had to leave because we always had the best time together!
"I wish you didn't have to go!" I said to Aubrey.
"Same" 😰 She said. "But I must."
Of course we laughed because we laugh at like everything!
We said bye and she got off and started walking up to her house. The rest of the bus ride (which was 45min) was really boring. So I plugged in my headphones and played the song Echo by Trevor Moran ❤️
I was jamming out in my head when all this sudden somebody pulls out my headphones. It was John.
"What are you listening to today Bailey?!" He said.
"Give them back!" I said. "I just got that IPhone 5s last week!"
"Oh. Well here you go."
"Thank You." I said.
"SIKE!" He said as he pulled my phone back to his chest.
"HEY GIVE ME IT!" I demanded. I finally ripped it out of his hands and moved to the other side of the isle.
It was finally my stop.
"Bye Bailey!" John said like a brat. I flipped him off as I got up to go home. He just rolled his eyes .
I walked home, which wasn't that far of a walk.
I walked in to my house and threw my stuff in the couch. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of Classic Lays chips and went into the Living Room. I turned on the TV and watched the new Ellen Degenorous show! I love her. I started freaking out because when I turned it on, SHAWN MENDAS was performing "Life Of The Party" ❤️ I am so proud of him.
"I have to finish homework"
I started doing my Math. It was so easy! I'm in advanced algebra, and right now we're reviewing stuff we learned last year. So yeah it took me like 15 min to finish.
My mom finally got home after work. I was watching Kian Lawley videos on O2L . He's my favorite❤️
"Hey Bailey!"
"Hey mom!"
"Now before you tell me about your day, I have some news." She said.
"Ok" I said. "What's up?!"
"I got a really good job offer in California. It's 10x more what I get paid now. And I have four weeks to find a house and get started."
"California? What?! This is really short notice mom!"
" I know but we have to take this offer. It's a once in a life time thing Bailey. I'm sorry, but it's better for the both of us." She said.
-To Be Continued In Next Chapter-