「 fifteen 」

quanzhe's tears are dripping off the floor right after he killed xinchun, it's not his intention to do that

quanzhe's tears are dripping off the floor right after he killed xinchun, it's not his intention to do that. he wanted to give out a warning shot but he accidentally killed xinchun.

as if someone else controlled quanzhe and his weapon.

justin continued to cry as well on xinchun's chest, it's already a great chance to kill justin according to maxine but zhengting won't even allow it.

"WHY DID HE DO THIS TO YOU?", justin screamed as he continued to cry even more, zhengting wanted to comfort the child but he knows he'll be in great danger if he do that

justin sniffed, "I'M GOING TO KILL HIM! I'LL GIVE YOU JUSTICE XINCHUN-GE!"

quanzhe cried even more when he heard those words from justin; quanzhe almost got a heart attack when someone suddenly grabbed his arm, "there you are"

fear is visible in quanzhe's eyes when he saw who grabbed his arm, "ge, don't kill me please. that was an accident."

"i know, we have to reach the tower before the other players will do. they will only allow two players to win this game.", he looked around the place and held firmly in quanzhe's arm, "let's go before the others will see us"

he tried to drag quanzhe away but he will not move, "why are you doing this ge? how did you know all of this wenjun-ge?"

the guy who grabbed quanzhe by his arm who happened to be wenjun sighed, "chengcheng is my partner and he died, i wanted to help zhengting but i can't find him anywhere, so i'm helping you."

"you're not trying to kill me later on, don't you?", quanzhe continued to shiver in fear while trying to spat those words to wenjun

"i actually wanted to kill in order to win but seeing chengcheng died, i can't afford to do it anymore. so please quanzhe, trust your gege this time."

quanze frowned, "the last time we trusted you, you doomed all of us"

"i know, i'm really sorry for being dumb and for not being careful.", wenjun sighed as he looked down on his feet

quanzhe slowly nodded, "how did you know all of this ge?"

wenjun looked at quanzhe and frowned as well, "remember the night before we got caught by the Cai's men and i'm seeing miyoung that time?"

quanzhe nodded, "i do remember that, what's with that anyways?"

"miyoung told me everything that's about to happen but the authorities can still intervene and alter this simulation"

quanzhe gasped as he yanked wenjun's arm away, "you're part of this bullshit, aren't you?"

wenjun sighed heavily as he closed his eyes, a drop of tear went out of his eyes when he opened it, "look, you can say whatever you want but i'm helping you quanzhe. no matter what."

on the other hand, justin stands up and leaves xinchun at his place where he died earlier. it hurts him to leave him there alone but he has to in order for him to win.

"i'm really going to kill all of you, no matter what.", justin mumbles before a series of noise comes out from the speakers around the arena

"good day nulls, you only have 10 hours left in this arena. if you can not make it at the tower before the time runs out, you lose the mission even if you're not dead.", the voice from the speaker paused

maxine dropped her jaw, "what the hell is that rule even? that's nonsense"

"it's not nonsense, so move your butt now before we'll be dead", zhengting spats those words at maxine before climbing down the tree, particularly at the opposite side of where xinchun is lying unconscious

quanzhe, who is finally persuaded by wenjun, is running behind him when he heard the announcement

wenjun stopped on his tracks and looked at quanzhe with a determined look, quanzhe knows what it means and they continued to run again

the voice from the speaker continued, "the tower will only accept two nulls as the winners, if you can't make it at the tower as the winner then consider yourself dead."

there is a beep sound right after the announcement, maxine sighed and rests her back by the tree,

"i don't want to go anymore zhengting, i give up. this is worse than my aunt's treatment on me."

zhengting wanted to nag at maxine but hearing the last statement from her, he quickly tried to think of an alternative statement,

"max, i know it's difficult for you. you did not even grew up in this kind of environment but you have to adapt. let's help each other and win, alright?"

maxine heard those words from zhengting as she quickly sits up, climbs down the tree, and goes near where zhengting is

maxine furrowed her eyebrows at him, "are you okay, zhengting? what made you say that?"

zhengting bit his lower lip before he replied, "i wanted to prove my self to others"

maxine doesn't know what to respond, so she remained quiet. zhengting stared at her eyes, and that's when he remembers that she looks oddly familiar to him.

WHO DO YOU WANT TO WIN FOR THIS MISSION?