chapter 1

Talons POV

I am on a mission in Democia being from Noxus makes us enemies usually. I am assigned to take down a higher level guard. He is a spy, spying on Noxus his name is Hyim i have been given a picture and that is it. I have been told this mission is dangerous and there is a chance I could be taken down. I have only been captured twice of my many years of killing. The only reason I do this is money.

I get to one of the main royal buildings. I scale the wall and end up on the roof. I don't want to set off any guards because they can send higher ups depending on what building this is. Let's say someone like Garen and lux live here then i could get fucked over. Well I did spot him here. I could jump down and slit his throat but i would have to fight 6 other guards. Well i didn't have much time to think before i was shot at by a sniper. Well fuck me.

I jump down and quickly grab my target and slit his throat. Easy part done now time for escape which seems nearly impossible. I throw a bunch of my knives hitting all of my targets. Before i can continue my killing spree i feel a very large sword on my back and I got captured by a magic box. And the only person that can use this type of magic in Demacia is LUX. now this is bad.

"You have taken down 40 of my men is 6 minutes. I see you as very dangerous assassin man.'' I hear who I assume is Garen say. I don't speak so Garen throws me against the wall and i grunt.

"Do not disrespect me Noxian" he says with venom in his voice. I hear Lux laugh behind him.

"I say we torture him until he tells us everything" lux says with a smile. Garen looks at me and shoves a small part of his large sword into my stomach. I grunt and wince and try to push him back. The more i struggle causes him to twist it. I let out a yell that i was trying to hold back.

"He made a noise! Progress" lux says.

Garen grins and grabs me by my collar and drags me. We end up at a cell and i'm not loving the feeling of blood loss.

"Tell me who I contact at your homeland for a negotiation, or are you worthless." garden says and I laugh. Swain is in charge of the particular mission, but oh Darius is going to be mad. Darius is a very high ranked leader and we are very close. I guess i care about him and he will throw a fit when he finds out they hurt me. If i didn't give hints enough we are romantically involved but no one knows. I am an assassin and he is a respected leader.

"Haha why don't you send someone to let them know" i cough through a smirk.

"Fine play it that way, ill just torture you harder while i wait for them" Garen says and turns around. Great