Chapter One

Lucy's P.O.V.

"Lucille, dear! Are you ready?" My mom called.

"Um, ya mom! Be right there!" I called. I was pretty close to ready. Today was my dad's business dinner. It was the most important yet.

First let me tell you a little bit about myself. I have light brown hair, green eyes, and im quite shy and quiet.

I had on a short formal dress, the bottom flowed to my knees and it was light purple, and the bodice was covered in sequins. My hair was curled and I had a braid running right on the top of my head.

I finished up my make up and walked down stairs. I saw my mom leaned up against the kitchen counter with her arms crossed tapping her foot. I giggled at the sight.

"Herald! Will you get down here?" My mom yelled clearly upset. I heard my dad grumble and stomp down the stairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got to the dinner I was bombarded with questions.

How's school, how have you been, what's been happening, your boyfriend is here. Wait what?!?

"Lucy! Sweetheart!" Someone called.

"Nicholas!" I squealed.

Nicholas was my boyfriend at the time. We've been through so much together. He was my parents pick, so of course I had no choice. Nicholas was not my favorite guy on the planet. He is very self centered and only cares about himself, cocky you could say.

"Oh, I look wonderful tonight don't I?" Nicholas said.

"Oh yeah sure. I look good too right?" I asked hoping to get a compliment out of him.
"Oh yes of course,but not as good as me" he said. I rolled my eyes at his remark.

I sat at the dinner bored. Everyone talked about buisness lately, and Nicholas talked about himself.

When we got home i went strait upstairs to get out of this dress. I was not one for dresses, but i would wear them if i had to.

I walked to my bathroom to see if Juanita had restocked my soap yet. Juanita was my maid/butler. My parents had thier own. Sure enough she had. I pushed through the differet kinds of soap to see whitch one i wanted to use first.

After i picked my soap, shampoo, i got in my showerand turned on the water.

After my shower i dried off and went to get my pajamas on. i looked through the pajama section of my walk in closet. I decided to go with a pink silk nightgown. I looked through my movie rack to pick out some movies for tonight. My best friend Annie was sleeping over. Unfortunately our friend Maggie couldn't come.

Annine, unlike me had blonde hair and blue eyes, she was always outgoing and full of laughter, but was serious when needed. Maggie had auburn hair and brown eyes. She was really funny and outgoing. Quite like Annie.

I decided to go with out favorites. The Other Woman, Girls NightOut, Mean Girls one and two, and Neighbors.

Annie arrived soon after.

"Lucy, Annie's here." juanita said through this voice thingie. I was laying on my bed. I turned over and pressed the talk button.

"mmk." I answered. I got up and walked thrugh the bedroom and down the stairs to the door.

"Ahhhhh!" Annie takled me as soon as i walked in the door. I landed with an "oof" on the floor.

"Annie!" how nice to see you, my mom said smiling brighly. she nodded as we got up.

As we walked upstairs my mom called out to us "Dont stay up to late!"

"We will" we called back, reciving a chuckle from my mom.

***************

After the last movie I turned to Annie. "How was dinner?" she asked. I shrugged my shoulders in response. She chuckled "That bad eh?"

"Nicholas was there" I told her. She smiled and nodded, understandingly.

"You really should end it." she said

"But my Mom and Dad....." I trailed off.

"Well tell them!" She said. Then hitting a button on my phone thingie she said into it "Yo, Mr. and Mrs. Kaleton! We need to talk!" and with that she took her finger off the button and smiled.

"Annie!" I yelled. She just smiled. I crossed my arms over my cheast and pouted untill my parents walked in.

"Yes dears." My Mom said.

"I want to break up with Nicholas." I said looking at thier blank expressions.

"Well darling of course you can, we cant controll your love life! The heart decides not us. Unfortunatly my heart chose this guy." She said pointing to my dad. Me and Annie chuckled.

"He Was to cocky for me, self sentered to" My dad said. That was it me, my Mom, and Annuie started laughing. My dad looked confused at our sudden outburt of laughter.

"Hunny, Your just as self sentered and cocky as he is.......Maybe worse!" My Mom said through laughter. My dad looked shocked.

"Am not!" he protested. We all nodded in disagreement. He stomped his foot and trudged out the door. After our laughter secioin was over my mom kissed us goodnight and went to bed.

Me and Annie yawned looked at eachother and went to a much needed sleep.

*******

Hello Everyone.

This is my first bad boy book. Bear with me i dont eddit this.

Im really nervous because I always thought of myself as a good writer, but I dont know how well i really am. I dont do well with critisium so if you could please refrain from the hate comments.

Any advice for this book I will happy to take. I will ask for your opinion on some things so please give your opinion.

If you dont like this book dont read it. I already told you i dont do well with critisism.

Anyway, Thanks for reading!

~Author