Chapter 3

"Bye" I waved to the limo driver. I walked up to the gate and pressed a button. "Juanita! I left early so I could do a project, let me in?" The gate door buzzed and I opened it walking up to the front porch to unlock the door.

I walked in and all the boys stared in awe.

"Are you sure were even allowed in here? It doesn't feel like i should be here." Derek said wairaly. I rolled my eyes.

"Should I take off my shoes? Better yet, bow?" Brent said looking at me. "Wait, am I even alive?" I rolled my eyes and chuckled. 

"It's not much. Pretty small if you ask me." I said. I knew my house was big, in fact it was one of the biggest in this city, but to me it was home and it felt small. All the boys looked at me in shock.

"You say what now?" Brent said in an accent I couldnt identify. 

"Dude, you sound gay." Derek said. Brent punched him in the arm.

"Well, theres something I didn't tell you." Brent looked up at derek sheepishly. 

"YOU'RE GAY?!?" Derek screamed.

"NO! Remember when mom made me clean all the toilets in the house?" Derek nodded suspiciously. "Well, I kind of use your tooth brush and didn't wash it off after" Derek had his fists balled at his side.

"YOU!" Derek said as he tackled Brent. Alex walked over and grabbed thier shirt collars and pulled them apart like this happed everyday.

" How would he-" I started.

"Thier brothers, I know this is suprising to you, step brothers." Alex said. It made sence now.

"Well, lets get to the game room." 

After we arrived at the game room I opened the door. The boys had thier mouths open.

Derek threw his hands in the air. "Im walking on sunshine! Whoa oh oh" He sang. The boys walked in seeing all the game consols but no games, They raised an eye brow at me. 

I rolled my eyes and motioned them to a door. I opened it and there mouths dropped.  Brent walked in first. "This is bigger than my bedroom." he said in awe.

Derek picked up a game and studdied it. "This comes out next year!"  

"I know, my dad knows people." I said. 

"Yep, im dead." Brent said. I rolled my eyes. I nodded my head twords the door. Alex groaned but walked with me.

***********

"And thats it!" I said. I looked over and smacked Alex. He put up his hands in defence.

"Ok, Ok." He said. "No need to get violent." 

"We'll go over to your house tomorrow to work on the second part." I said packing up my stuff. He just shrugged and walked to the door.

"Bye." He said. I nodded.

***********

Sorry guys, short chapter. This is 600 words less than I normally do. I know this is moving really fast but trust me there is way more than all of this. Im probablly going to move fast the next few chapters.

BUT ITS WORTH IT!!!!! Promise.

Im planning on a lot of chapters so.......yep. You'll thank me later.

How you like so far?

Five more days till Christmas!!!! YaY!!!!

Let me know...should I continue??

~Author