Chapter 5

I walked into Alex's house not knowing what to expect. But what I saw I was defiantly  not expecting to see.

"Matt! Let go of me!" A girl yelled.

"Matt! Stop being a jerk and her go!" A girl who looked almost identical to the girl who was pinned on the floor by a boy their same age.

"Matt!" Alex yelled prying the boy off the girl. "We have a guest." He said through clenched teeth. The girls gasped and stood up fixing their hair imideately. While the boy just leaned against a wall near the girls smirking.

"I'm kailah, this is my sister Jackie, and he.....is Matt." One of the girls said. Kailah. Nice name I thought.

"Triplets" Jackie said sighing.

"And who might this sexy momma be?" Matt said walking twords me. Yep defiantly Alex's brother.

"Lucy Kale, and I'm not a quote sexy momma." I said smirking walking closer to him. I ran my hand along his chest and whispered in his ear. While nibbling on it. I heard him gulp and knew he was getting turned on. I stepped away.

"Nice to meet you all, oh! And Matt I think you need a cold shower." I said smirking. I heard the girls giggling and Alex flat out laughed. Not a chuckle a real laugh it was so cute! Wait, what? No no not "cute" really ugly. Yep horrible bad grrrrrrrr what's this boy doing to me?

*********

"Ugh! So glad we finished that!" Alex said.

"It was torture" I agreed

"Alex?" A little voice said.

"Ya?" Alex answered calmly.

"W-well um. Oh! Who's that?" She said pointing to me.

"I'm Lucy what's your name?" I asked

"I'm Megan, I'm Alex's sister! Are you his girlfriend?" She asked. Alex chocked on the water he was drinking and I was just shocked.

"No, Megan she's not why don't you go play with the twins, ya?" Alex asked.

She nodded excitedly and ran down the hall. I smiled at her cuteness.

"She's cute." I said.

"Ya, I love her. She's great." He said smiling. All of the sudden one of the girls screamed and Matt ran into the room.

"Alex code red." Matt said frantically.

"Shit. He's not supposed to be back!" Alex cursed. He grabbed my hand and brought me to the entryway and shoved me in a closet.

"Hey-" I tied to protest but was cut off.

"Just stay quiet and I'll explain later." He then grabbed his phone and dialed a number. "Dude! Code red!-no Lucy's here!-dude no!-fine just get over here!" And with that he ended the call.

I looked through the crack of the closet. And let me tell you I was shocked.

"Get the fuck away, John." He practically spit the name out.

"Aww, what happened to daddy?" The man said. Daddy? This was Alex's Dad? No way!

"Like I could ever call you that after what you did." He said through gritted teeth.

"You seem to be very quiet about it, gotta girl over?" He said smirking.

"N-no I don't." Alex started to get really nervous.

"Ya you do, where is she?" He said walking twords the closet I was in. Shit!

"No where." Alex looked at the closet door.

"Really? Ah! I see you decided to lie to me?" He said opening the closet door and looking at me. I gulped.

"Don't touch her." Alex said venomously.

"Nope!" Said grabbing my arm and picking me up. I thrashed around but still couldn't get out of his grip. A tear ran down my face.

How am I supposed to get out of this?

Sorry another cliff hanger!!

I'm losing reads really fast, should I keep going with the book? Just wondering.

Oh! And sorry for not updating, I have like twenty books I'm writing! I know its a lot but I'm just trying to grow this account!

~Author