1

Narrator: Irene LeStar.

The Sky Express tore through the sky tooting its horn on the way and disturbing the tranquillity of the quiet country side of Hills Valley.

Hills Valley is beautiful during this time of year. The fields and plains were green and the flowers bloomed adding a touch of color to the scenery.

 The fields and plains were green and the flowers bloomed adding a touch of color to the scenery

There were only a few people in the train.
An old worn out leather book with the words Labyrinth in gold was closed.
A young red haired girl  leaned her head against the glass window and looked down at landscape below.

"When I was little my mom told me stories. Lots of them were about heroes and warlocks and wizards and magic creatures. But my favourite was about Liore..."

The Village of Beginners

Liore. The phantom continent. The entire place was rumoured to be an academy on its own. I've always had dreams of one day attending that place that's why..."

The train pulled into a smooth stop. "We're here" She said and jumped up from her seat.
  She stepped out of the train onto the train station platform.
She looked up at the huge welcome sign in front of the building.

"Welcome to The Village of Beginners."

"This is it. The home of adventures." She said and beamed.

"The Village of Beginners is a small town that floats above land. It's a place where young magic using amatures like me start if you don't know what to do. You could join Guilds,  start a trade, enter apprenticeship and find anything you want...or so I thought"

"I'm sorry but I don't have what you're looking for. Dark Rubies are hard to find these days." The shopkeeper of the Al's magic shop said. 
Irene's face fell. "That's alright she said with a smile and made her way out.
Once out of the door she took a deep breath. "That was my last stop--Ack! " She held onto her chest as a faint white light glows from her chest.
The pain cut through her like a double edged sword.

Once the pain faded, she opened her eyes and took in deep breaths.

The square was filled with lots of people mostly young mages filling forms, buying weapons, out with friends.
It was nice atmosphere.

Irene took a seat on one of the benches and sighed.

"This place's getting kinda boring lately." Irene heard someone say.
She turned to her right and saw two guys a bench away talking to each other.

"I'll say" the other agreed.

"You know sometimes,  I wish a catastrophe would occur then I could show some of my skills."
The first one said and stood up. He hopped from foot to foot before throwing a jab and a hook.

His friend laughed. "Yeah right. You can't even beat me at arm wrestling."

"Wanna bet."

Irene heard enough and turned to her balled fist on her lap.
Flashes of screams and flames and destruction and a pair of ominous eyes flashed across her mind. She bit her lips and tightened her fists.
If only they knew what was happening away from here...

The wind blew mildly and papers danced to its rhythm.  One of these sheets slid in to her lap.

"What's this?" She looked at the paper.
It was a bounty.

She read:

THE RED DRAGON

Dead or Alive.
REWARD: 120,000,000 STARS.

"Heh?!" She cried in alarm.

"The Red Dragon was a notorious wizard who lays destruction wherever he goes. So far he's destroyed 5 cities and the King of the 2nd Continent's army. He was dangerous... But not to me"

"KYAAAAAA!" Irene squealed happily.
"The Red Dragon still looks cute even on a wanted poster." She sighes and hugs the poster to her chest. "I will find you." She stood and the moment she turned around bumped into something big and heavy. "Ow!" She cried and fell on her butt. She looked up at the three huge dangerous looking men towering infront of her.

"Do you know the Red Dragon?"
The middle one growled darkly.

Irene gulped in fear.

______________________________________
Hey guys.
How was chapter 1?
Did you enjoy it. I hope you did. Please comment down about your thoughts...I could use some motivation.
And please star.
I am enjoying it.
There's still more to come.
Bye

______________________________________
🔷🔷🔷
Facts

♠Irene is not a neko. And she uses Celestial Crystals. An ancient spellcraft.

♠The Village of Beginners is one of the most populated towns in the 6th Continent.

🔷🔷🔷