4

Narator: Anonymous

"Storms....."

Lightning tore across the dark tormented clouds. The rain was pouring heavily. Thunder blasted in the background.
The oceans roared.
Series of Lighting forks struck the earth violently.

A small fair skinned girl lay on the earth. Tormented with pain.

"There once was a storm that earned its way into one of the wonders of Ethrius.
The Storm of the The End. 
The most violent and wildest storm in Ethrius.
Except it wasn't any normal storm."

A blue flash of light glinted and another explosion took place. A giant rose from the angry sea. It was huge black and red demon Knight. A solider of the Demon race.

"It was battle between an Emperor, who lost all, and the Demon Knight."

The young black mane of the boy bellowed in the raging wind as he stood before the monster.

The little girl screamed a mistake the wild weather and the Demon roared along with the waves.

Its red eyes glowing an ominous red as it stared down at its opposing party.

The young Emperor's head hung low. Strands of his black hair fell by his face as he gasped for breath.

He spoke but it was inaudible.
The Demon stared down at him but it seemed only for a second before he launched an attack on him. 
The Emperor charged with a fierce battle cry and it ended in a blinding white light...
______________________________________

Hello and thanks for reading.