30

5 MONTHS LATER.....

@famousjasmine

678,627 likesfamousjasmine Thanks to everyone who kept me in their hearts and prayers

678,627 likes
famousjasmine Thanks to everyone who kept me in their hearts and prayers. To clear up all rumors, I was not kidnapped or dead. Something happened in my life that caused me to go numb. The pain from that experience was hell. I had to get away for a while. To my brothers, I was always safe. To my two best friends, nothing was your fault and thank you for being by my side. To everyone else, thank you for the love and support. As you can see in the picture, I am pregnant ! This might come as a shocker to some but only two people knew at the time. I refused to tell the father during my time disappearing. I still want nothing to do with the father but I will tolerate him enough for our child to grow up with both parents in his or her life. I'm home now and feeling better. Thank you and I love you all ❤️❤️

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED

Where have I been all this time ? I left LA and went on a long vacation to Hawaii. Why Hawaii ? I don't know, honestly. I just wanted to get away from LA for a while and for as long as I could. I know I shouldn't have kept my friends and family worried but I was extremely hurt by what Zion did.

I told everyone where I was about a week after I left. I told them I needed to get away. I still didn't tell my brothers I was pregnant though so I don't know how they'll react to my belly once I'm home. I wait for Carly to come get me from the airport. I'm pretty sure she asked Edwin to come with her. I'm really thankful for those two.

Once Carly arrives she gets out the car and runs straight up to me and hugs me. I hug her back tightly. "I'm so glad you're finally home.", she cried. "Me too.", I tell her. Edwin got out of the car and slowly walked up to me. "Jasmine....I am really so sorry for everything that happened.", he said. I just kissed his cheek and hugged him.

"It wasn't your fault. It was no one's fault at all but Zion's.", I tell Edwin. He then rubbed my belly. "Look at you.", he said. "I don't have long. Just a few more months.", I say with a smile. "When are you gonna go see what the gender is ?", Carly asked me. "Once I get comfortable back at home. I'll go soon."

We get back in the car and drive back to my place. I was ready to see my brothers. Edwin helped with my suitcase and Carly opened the door for me. As soon as I walked in, there was everyone, except my parents, standing around the door. They all stared at me with a smile. Mikey quickly ran up to me and hugged me.

"I missed you so much.", he cried. "I'm so sorry, Mikey.", I cry. Then Jordan comes and joins our family hug. Jordan wipes my tears from my face. We release from the hug. Brandon, Austin and Nick stood before me. "Welcome home, Jasmine.", Brandon said. "We missed you a lot.", Austin said. I hugged them tightly. It was all great and such a warm welcome.

"That's my baby right ?", I heard a voice say. I turn to see Zion. He looked horrible. His dreads were all over the place. And he looked as if he hadn't showered the whole time I've been gone. "Is that my baby ?", he asked me again as he tried to walk close to me. "Y-Yes.", I say as I slowly back away. "Jasmine please, I wanna talk to you.", Zion said.

"No, I have nothing to say to you. And you having nothing to say to me.", I say as I move back more, bumping into Nick. He placed his hand on my shoulder. "Jasmine, I'm sorry. I love you ! I've been a wreck wondering where you were !", Zion cried.

"What's that suppose to mean to me ? I was wreck when you cheated on me ! I even thought of giving this baby up when you did what you did. But I just couldn't.", I tell him. "You cheated on me when all I ever did was love you ! There was never a time where I thought I wanted to destroy your trust and our relationship ! The day you cheated was the day I found out I was pregnant."

Everyone in the room were either in tears or had anger in their face. "Why did y'all allow him to come here ?", I asked everyone. "Jasmine....he needed to know about the baby.", Carly said. "Ok and now he fucking knows ! He needs to leave or I'm leaving again !", I yell as I try to walk upstairs. "Jasmine please just wait.", Zion said as he grabbed my arm.

I quickly turned around and slapped him hard across the face. "Don't....do not touch me !", I yell. Everyone was shocked with me. "Everyone just please don't bother me. I need a nap.", I say as I continue to walk up to my room. I'm not having anyone's bullshit. I left to find myself and figure out who I am. I'm done with Zion.

THE END