Shackled & Humiliation

Ean could hear the muffled mumblings of people talking. He felt a light breeze over his skin, and he realized that he was stark naked. Goosebumps covered his body as he shivered from the cold. There was rough fabric covering his body, but it did nothing to protect him from the chill of the early winter.

Ean cracked open an eye. The lighting was dim, but he was in a cabin—a different one than the one he had been in previously. This one looked hastily built with small gaps in between the slats of the roof. There was a blue tarp over it to help keep the snow from falling into the cabin. Dust covered everything inside it, except for the faded red rug beneath him.

Ean wanted to sit up, but something chafed against his wrists as he moved: a rope. He had dirty rope binding his hands together. It was tight, but he knew how to escape it.

As soon as Ean wiggled his wrists to free himself, the door opened, slamming against the wall, and Ean nearly jumped out of his skin. He jerked his attention toward the door, and he found a man wearing a worn baseball cap.

“Hey, buddy,” he said, smirking. “You finally woke up, huh?”

Baseball Cap approached him, and he nudged his boot into his side—not enough to hurt but enough to startle him.

“We were just talking about what to do with you,” he said. “You’re a big deal to some people, you know, so we think we can get so much from you if we hide you away.”

It took a lot of willpower to stop himself from rolling his eyes. People have kidnapped him before, and assuming he survived this kidnapping, it would not be his last time either.

“Such high praise,” Ean said. “I’m flattered.”

Baseball Cap snorted.

A second man stepped into the cabin. He wore a knit cap, but he had a raggedy sweater that made Ean wonder why the guy had even bothered to dress for Winter. The guy grinned at him as he felt along the wall to flip a switch, but that did nothing that Ean could see.

“Ah, the asshole’s up,” Raggedy said. “Good. We can begin the fun stuff now.”

Baseball Cap kicked aside a rug on the floor, revealing a trap door. He lifted the door. There was a set of stairs that led into an illuminated space.

Raggedy grabbed Ean by the ankles, and he walked backwards with him down the stairs, leaving the blanket behind so he was stark naked. His back smacked hard against every step on the way down, and Ean held back any groans so the guy would not have the satisfaction of knowing he had hurt him.

It was a dirt basement that was even colder that the upstairs had been. There were pipes embedded into the walls. Baseball Cap and Raggedy worked together to hold Ean down. Raggedy untied the ropes around Ean’s wrist, and he pulled out a pair of handcuffs, which would be much more difficult for Ean to escape because he had nothing on him to help him pick the lock.

“Ah, into the kinky stuff, huh?” Ean said.

Raggedy grinned, leaning close to Ean’s face.

“Yeah, I’ll be bringing out the good stuff for you, asshole.”

Raggedy looped the handcuffs through the pipe, and he clapped each end around Ean’s wrist. Once they were certain his hands were secure, both Baseball Cap and Raggedy stood, but Raggedy stayed looming over him.

“You’re a real famous guy around here, you know that?” Raggedy said. “The guy who helped build cabins to protect people from the Merged, and sometimes you join manhunts to kill people like us who are just trying our best to survive.”

Ean had been in situations like this, too. There were people who would try to stop people who went around stealing goods from others. Sometimes he helped them because there were always good prizes in it for him. They never liked to kill, but sometimes it happened anyway.

“You killed my brother, asshole,” Raggedy snarled. “He was just an innocent little boy, and you just blew his head clean off his shoulders, like he was nothing.”

Ean tried to think of any fights where they might have killed a little boy, but no images came to mind. There had been many times someone had died while they were fighting. He could recall a few faces, but none of them were children.

“There isn’t a damn thing I can do to bring him back,” Raggedy continued, “but I have been dreaming of the day I would get to pay you back for what you did.”

Raggedy unzipped his pants. He untucked his member, and he cackled as he pissed all over Ean’s bare legs. The liquid stung his cold skin. Ean tried not to grimace with disgust, but once the smell struck him, he gagged.

Raggedy cackled again as he shook himself to get any last drops onto him, and then he tucked himself back into his pants and zipped up.

Baseball Cap rolled his eyes at his companion.

“Come on,” he said. “We’ve got shit to do.”

“Yeah, I’m coming. Just wanted to give him something before we left him down here to freeze to death.”

Raggedy laughed all the way up the stairs.

Ean tried not to think too hard about the piss covering his body as he had no choice but to lay there with it. He looked along the pipes hoping to find a stray wire to help himself out of a predicament, but he was not so lucky.

***

A few minutes later, a blonde girl came downstairs carrying a bucket and a kerosene heater. Her cheeks were red as she cleaned the piss off his naked body. She left the heater near him, and he was grateful for the heat despite the situation.