chapter 16(Bear won!!!)

Allen's POV

After pissing rabbit at the church I went straight to a fancy coffee shop to meet up with my father  before heading to my mother's tomb. Today was the first anniversary of her death... and both my father I are still didn't want to believe that my mother was already gone. 

"I really miss your mom... my loving wife"

"Me too dad.. but we must accept the truth and be happy to our life now because I know that mom was happy in heaven together with the angels and our God"

"Your right... she is always watching us in heaven". He smile to me and I smile to him and we both look up in the sky to watch it bloom in our eyes.

"Mom will be happy for us because you forgive yourself of what crazy stuff you did before and I also forgive you and all the flirty girls in the world"

"Thank you son......plus we are in good terms now".We both laugh..

"You'r always welcome dad"

"It's been one year since your mom left us and the pain of losing the one you love was still hurting me a lot"

" I know that dad but we promise to mom that we will continue are life and be happy in every single bit of it... make the most of it"

"Yeah... she will be always in our heart and mind"

And we stayed silence as we remembered that my mother was still alive and taking good cares to us, I know she's gone but the memories she left was in our side forever.

****

"Young master someones waiting for you"

"Who? i dint expect anyone to visit me today"

"Yeah...because i want to surprise you Allen". Said the girl i want to forget...Mina...

"Why are you here mina?"

"we need to talk allen"

"what we need to talk about?"

"About us"

"There is no an 'us'"

"No Allen We need to talk"

Erie's POV

"Oh! Are you ready to loss ?". Syempre sino pa ba ang mayabang at arogante na bear... walang iba kundi si evil bear... nandito nga pala kami sa gym at tambay pogi lang para sa pinaka hihintay na araw ... malalaman na natin kung sino ang mananalo sa pustahan namin Si allen na mayabang o ako na dyosa( meh!! walang basagan ng trip!! totoo naman yan :P ).May part sakin na confidence sa mga grade ko dahil uno naman ako sa academic subject ko maliban lang sa PE namin na tungkol sa folk dance.Eh.. alam niyo naman ako na dakilang hindi mala maria clara ang peg kaya 1.25 ang nakuha ko dun pero hindi naman kasama sa gwa yun kaya nevermind na lang.... at asa naman tong mokong na to ang mananalo nuh!... pero aaminin ko na may part din sa utak ko na baka siya ang manalo.