스물 여섯 {26}

My parents went to the dancefloor and my dad gave his hand to my stepmother. She put her palm on his and smiled warmly at my dad as he wrapped his other hand around her waist.

The music started playing in the background as the lights dimmed down. My stepmother put her head on my dad's shoulder and closed her eyes

"It's the most romantic thing I've ever seen" Jimin smiled, looking at my parents having their moment.

I looked at him and then at my parents "Same" I said "They look so happy, look at them" I tilted my head and smiled.

"Yeah...Is this ice cream?" He pointed at the table across from us

"Y-" I was about to answer him but he was already gone.

I rolled my eyes, scoffing

Suddenly, my eyes connected with Jin's but once we made the eye contact, he immediately looked away.

"So," A woman grabbed the mic once the newlyweds dance ended.

"You can all attend to the dance floor now" She smiled and gave a sign to the DJ to turn the music on.

The music  was romantic so everyone got their partner and started dancing with them.

"Y/n-ah will you be my partner?" Lisa giggled and grabbed my hand

"If you don't step on my feet, yes"

She dragged me to the dance floor "Oh come on, it only happened once"

She took my hand and put the other one on my shoulder, moving her legs back and forth. She was looking down at her feet all the time cause she knows that if she steps on me I'm gonna chase her and kill her.

A few minutes later, a tall guy approached us and tapped Lisa's shoulder.

She turned her head and looked at him.

"Hey um.." He stroked the back of his head "I noticed that you don't have a partner to dance with.." He gave her a smile

"Um, I'm with my best friend"

He glanced at me but then turned his eyes to Lisa for once again "Would you like to dance with me tho?"

Lisa looked at me "Would you mind?"

"Of course not, go" I smiled.

She pecked my cheek and went to dance with this man.

If her man asks, you didn't see anything.

I turned my body around to walk away but someone grabbed my arm.

I turned my head and looked at the person.

"Don't leave" Jin stepped closer "Since you have no partner, dance with me" He placed his hand on my waist and brought my body closer to his

"Did you ask me if I want to dance with you?" I put my hand on his shoulder

"No because I don't want to hear a negative answer" He smiled and started dancing.

I heard someone giggling behind Jin and as I tiptoed to see who it is, I saw the same girl from earlier, dancing with Yoongi.

Well I don't want to overeact or anything but I don't like what I'm seeing right now.

Yoongi noticed that I was looking at them but he turned his back to me and leaned in her ear to say something to her.

I looked at Jin.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled.

"Are you okay?" He giggled, placing his hands on my lower waist