Chapter 2

"I'm ready" he said with a smile. He looks so cute with his adorable smile, "Okay,let's go already Silly !" She said and she leaned her hand to shiloh's hand, grabbed it she walked toward the front door and opened it she walked outside.

And she put the keys into the lock and  she locked the house door.

They Both walked along side each other to the collage.

When they do get their collage still side by side. She felt her  hand brushed against his's hand. She felt her cheeks start to get warm up.

She was lost in thought then she felt someone tap her shoulder. She looked over to see him, and his adorable smile. "Come on Y/N" he said dragging her arm to walk with him. Shiloh and Y/N hand by hand walked into the collage. Y/N's E/cs eyes  looked around her.

She was walking around and she bumped into Someone.

All her papers were everyWhere. "I'm so sorry" she quickly apologized , she looked up and saw a blond haired guy.

He looked at her and chuckles nervously. "It's Okay!!!"he said.

She looked at his eyes they were violet they looked so beautiful.

She didn't even notice the boy offering his hand. "Hello,Miss are you their ?" He asked waving a hand in front of her face,instantly shaking her head from her trance.

She took her hand in his and he lifted her up from the ground. She smiled, and bowed her head down "Thank You !" She said. "What is your name miss ?" He said smiling.
"Oh s-sorry for Not introducing myself,my name is Y/N I moved here form my home Town which is Japan" She said looking into his purple Eyes.

His eyes widened looking into her eyes, "Oh Nice to meet You. My name is yoosung Kim are You new here I never seen You here before" he asked, She Nodded "Yeah I actually am new here" she said. Y/n  moved some hair from her face and she smiled. her E/C  colored eyes crinkled  with her smile , Yoosung was in a awe she was so beautiful he thought. a light pink blushed appeared  onto his cheeks and  then he saw a hand swished back and forth in front of his face.