Chapter 2

Ariannas father owns a large company of shipyards and Airlines but that’s the reason why she is always sad and her mother is the one who was working as the president of the Shipyard,the only thing that makes her happy is Joshua.Suddenly Joshuas father also owns a large company of shipyards,they know that theyre family are competitive because of their companies but it didn’t affect their friendship.

      One day Arianna’s family decided to have a family bonding for two weeks in the country of Philippines while his dad will be having a business trip there.They visited many places there,they visited the city of Palawan where the underground river is located.Accidentally Joshua’s family will also go to the City of Palawan, Philippines to visit his aunt who is critically in  coma.While Arianna is having fun Joshua is very sad to see his aunt in coma.

        Joshua’s father decided to stay in Philippines for many years to take care for her aunt and also  to rise a company there.Many years passed Arianna and Joshua driffed apart.Arianna inherit her fathers companies and Joshua also inherit his fathers companies,after the years passed Joshua returned in the country where he was born to make the companies more richer.Oneday Arianna and Joshua met again they didn’t know each other then Joshua asked if they already know each other because her face is familiar,then Arianna answered no because he taught that he is a stranger and never met before.