Chapter 3

They both own an Airline company so they are very competitive to each other ,they fight for their clients and costomers.One morning they met again in a business trip Arianna knew that he was the owner of the airline company but she didn’t know his name,Arianna asked his name so that she will know him then he answered I am Joshua Snipes the owner of the company.Arianna was shoched by what she heard,he hugged him very tight for a minute and Joshua asked who is she and why is she hugging him.I am Arianna Joshua did you remember me? With a smiling face.Joshua also hugged Arianna tight and said “I missed you,for a very long time Ialways think of you”.

         Joshua asked Arianna that was was she doing there and Arianna repied “I also owned an Airline company thatS why I am here”.They taught that they will be happy to see each other again but that is just a beginning.They fight  each other and the love that they feel before was filled  and replaced of madness.Joshua was very wise and intelligent so he find a way to take over the company of Arianna.He satated to the court that Arianna was not paying the right  tax and the court opened the case and investigate about it.Lately Arianna’s family is very angry about the case and picked a great lawyer to defend her from acusing.Then Joshua also picked a great lawyer to make the case more heavier.