Chapter 5

Oneday while Arianna was travelling going to America going for a business trip she accidentally hit a handsome boy,she felt sorry and embarrassed so that she went to the airport’s comfort room ,then the boy followed her to say sorry but when she looked at her face she was shocked by what he saw.”Im sorry Arianna”the boy he hitted is the popular busineess man Joshua,THEN Arianna replied its ok with a angry mood and turn back to go to the comfortroom.

          Joshua waited her until she got out of the girls comfort room because he wants to say something to her about their past and all the thing that he to Arianna.When Arianna got out of the room he saw Joshua waiting but she just ignore him while he is talking to her.When the airplane is ready to go, it was a co-incidence that they are seatmates in the airplane and that’s the reason why Arianna got more mad.They don’t talk each other but when Arianna went to the comfort room Joshua followed her,then she ignored him.Joshua looked in the comfort room of girls if there are other women exept for Arianna then he saw nothing but Arianna ,so he got inside and talked to Arianna.”Lets forget  our past Arianna,and accept me again in your heart and will start like friends again just like when were young”Joshua said,No I wont,after all the things you have done to me now you want me to accept you and start making friend with you???Are you a gay??cause this is womens comfort room..get out, or else….said Arianna then Joshua replied “or else what???See Arianna Im still inlove with you, and  now I want you to be mine and make you feel my love”…Arianna replied “what are you saying Joshua???are you insane do yo think that I will fall for you,yes maybe before im inlove with you but now… your just a trash for me you were just a large trash”..Joshua laughed and  said  to her “oh..so you want a revenge on me??no need babe,if we got married we can bulid a family and my companies and properties will be part of yours…hhahahaha…. Then Arianna got mad and slapped Joshua’s face and said “im not a prostitute and insane lady that will marry a man like you!!and I don’t need your money and specially your properties because I also have…..but deep inside her heart she still love Joshua but she wanted to have a revenge..