𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡 𝟛: ʀᴜʟᴇs

"There's another CF patient in my year," I blurt out before i can stop myself.

Immediately, i hear the clatter of spoons and forks scrapping against plates stop. Silence.

Nervously, i look up and regret it as soon as my gaze meets my fathers hard blue eyes.

"You what?" He says, emphasizing on each syllable.

I clear my throat," I said there's another girl with CF in my batch."

My mum starts shaking her head," Stay away from her."

I nod.

"I know the rules mum." And i did. 

CF patients could end up catching their own bacteria and we had to stay away from each other. So far, any time me and Bianca touched, it was either through a glove or we kept at a distance of a couple of feet. 

"Listen to your mum boy," dad says before getting up to attend a call.

My mother sighs, "Please."

I nod my head a little to aggressively.

'Yeah, yeah, its no big deal," I brush my sweaty palms on jeans as i get up, grabbing my half full plate of rice with me and dropping it on the sink.

"You dont want to eat anymore?" mom asks as she gets up concerned, placing her hand on my forehead,"You dont seem to have a fever, does your stomach hurt?"

I remove her hand gently and look away,"I'm fine, just tired, im gonna sleep."

I dont wait for her to reply as i fast walk towards the stairs.

I feel my phone beep and i find myself pulling it out instantly since i never get messages apart from my parents when im rarely out and screen time from IOS system.

987-045-167:

You have my G-tube's cap, bring it tomorrow.

I scrunch my eyebrows.

223-764-547: (me)

Who are you?

987-045-167:

Bianca.

223-764-547:

how did you get my number.

987-045-167:

I had it saved already.

I sigh as i throw my phone on the bed checking the time. It's 9:00. Time for my medical routine.

I grab my air vest and get started. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you avoiding me," i hear a shrill familiar voice, as i quickly turn back towards my locker and pretend to suddenly be interested in my Physics book.

'I know you can hear me," Bianca says.

I slightly turn my head towards her.

"Huh," is all i say before shutting my locker.

"You're avoiding me."

She's right, i've been avoiding her. Since the little episode she had yesterday and after the nice little chat over dinner with my parents, i decided to stay away.

"Earth to you!" I suppress a sigh as Bianca kicks my leg.

I try not to strangle her when i turn around.

"What the fuck do you want Bianca," I growl.

"An explanation," she states calmly.

"I dont owe you one," I spit the words at her.

She looks away.

"Why're you avoiding me," she says and meets my eyes.

I look at her.

"Fuck it what do i have to lose," I start," I've lived a good eight years being plain old me and then out of no where you just pop up and expect us to be best buds or some shit. I get, you've got CF, i've got CF, doesnt mean we were destined to be some lost loves, suck my dick-" I stop talking, realizing the whole hallway is looking at me since they've barely heard me talk.

She has an amused expression,"Just give it."

I look at her, failing to keep the appalled expression away.

"I'm sorry what?" I shake my head a bit.

"The cap for my G-tube," She looks at me before she realizes what i thought before blushing a few days darker and looking away,'Oh god you boys! The cap, not your d-dick!!"

I dont even attempt to find words as i grab the cap out of my pocket, throw it at her and walk away fast, trying not to feel my face which is red as a tomato.