In Jesus' name, I Will Be Saved

Author's NOTE:

I had a nightmare.

I cried when I woke up.

I am too afraid and I keep on praying to God that I don't want such incident to happen again.

Suddenly, I remember my dream.

I grab a paper and pen and write what happened in that dream. The result was what you are reading right now. In my mind, before I wrote this, is the questions, "Does it mean that this is a message from God?", "How should I interpret this?", and "Do I need to consult to priest?" As you finished reading this letter, I still didn't do anything aside from writing it out so that everyone could read this if ever this is indeed a message from Him.

+++END of Author's NOTE+++

In my dreams, I saw many priests (more or less 10 priest) wearing their white robes with green stole.

They are all in front while we are beside them sitting on the church chairs.

I was sitting in the front row.

An old priest is the one conducting the mass.

It is not clear if the mass is for a wedding ceremony until I heard a Latin word.

Then, it became clear to me that the mass being held is a Latin mass.

I cannot understand what the old priest was saying. Then, whenever the old priest finished a prayer, the other priests were strictly observing the result of the prayer.

The prayer is still in Latin language.

The other priests were looking up after the prayer of the old priest was finished.

In the position of the old priest, there was a second floor like that in a choir.

On the second floor, there was a huge gothic pillar on the center.

There were also glass windows that allow sunlight to pass. At the end, there was a railing.

I tried to observe what is happening.

After the old priest did the prayer, the other priests looked at the second floor.

And I looked up also, trying to figure out what are they looking at.

I saw a smoke as light passes through the window.

The smoke formed into a three unclear dove.

At the back of the pillar, a not so clear image of an angel is formed.

He was leaning his back on the pillar.

Another prayer is executed but I didn't see the smoke and angel that I had seen before.

But when another prayer was ended, the image of the angel became clear.

Suddenly, he faced the railing while spreading his white wings as if he was ready to fly. He was holding a sword on his right hand.

Then suddenly, somebody was embracing me as if forcing me not to listen to the ceremony. It seems that somebody hostages me.

I tried to fight and I did escape.

As I was walking towards the back row (because I was in front row), I saw people.

They were having horns like devils and fangs like vampires.

Then, I suddenly felt that I am becoming one of them.

I felt that horns were appearing in my head and I am having fangs.

But then, a girl with horns and fangs tried to stop me from having those.

Someone was pulling me (I don't know why but I think he wanted me to have those horns and fangs) but the girl fought hard to pull me back and as she pulled me, she said, "Comeback to us our savior."

All of it suddenly disappeared. As if I was thrown into another dimension.

Then, I thought I already woke up, but I cannot move.

Someone was holding my hands while another one was trying to open my mouth as if he wanted to go inside me and the other was walking in my back.

I cannot see them.

I suddenly heard a voice, a voice of a woman.

It said, "Just keep on following the light."

I did.

I saw a very bright light that felt like almost blinding me.

Then, I partially saw them, those making me not to move.

I was so afraid that I keep on praying to God.

I felt hopeless.

I was too weak that I almost gave up.

I just keep on praying then I suddenly felt strong and I don't want to give up.

The last words I say before I woke up were, "In Jesus' name, I will be saved."