Chapter 4 - A girl who looks like who?

Elsa's POV.

Jack seems to be avoiding me. What's his problem? Then suddenly Mavis tapped my shoulder.

"Hey Elsa? What's the problem?" She asked.

"What? There's no problem.. non at all" I say.

"Stop it.. you're not good at lying." She snorted. "so it's about your Jack?" My heart skipped a beat when I hear the name.

"M-m.m.my Jack?!"

"Oh! Who's who's Jack?" I hear Merida speak behind me, and Hiccup's with her. "Nothing" I replied.

"Oh it must be that rumor." Mavis said.

"What rumor?" The three of us asked in unison.

"Did you know that one asian girl at the 2nd year division?" Mavis said.

"Oh.. that pretty one with a slight pinky purple whatever hair?" Merida replied.

"Yeah.. Serah Farron is her name." Mavis said. (Sorry for bringing Serah here.)

"So.. what's the rumor about?" I asked.

"That she likes Jack and she confessed." Mavis said. "Oh! And Jack said he might consider." She added.

"Impossible! I know that Jack is a player but he's serious on Elsa." Merida said. And I felt a stab on my heart, Jack was actually serious, and I just rejected him again.

"Now that I think about it.. Serah does looked like her." Hiccup said.

"What who?" Merida said.

"It's Jack's first love, his childhood crush. It looked like Serah." Hiccup explained.

"Really? What did she look like?" Mavis asked.

"Well.. sorry for this Elsa.. I wont tell you anything about her, she's matter is actually something that only both Jack and I knows from outside her family."

Oh.. that must be a very serious matter for a person.

So.. how are you and Hiccup. I say changing the topic.

"Oh.. there's a new chick.. her name's Astrid. And she seems to like Hiccup." Merida said with a wide smile.

"Yeah.. and maybe I might just go for her." Hiccup replied and a bit pissed.

"Hey slow down.. what are you so pissed about?" Merida said.

"Whatever, I'm leaving." Hiccup marched away.

"Hey, where are you going?" Merida asked, a bit worried.

"To find Jack." Hiccup replied.

"Y'know your so slow.. you can't even feel his feelings?" Mavis said to Merida.

That was harsh.

"What? I don't get you guys." Merida asked confused.

"Don't mind her." I say pulling Mavis away. Just when we are about to go out I see Jack, As always with his headphones, I was expecting him to say something but instead he ignored me and passed by. I don't kbow what I should do. Then I saw Serah also walk passed me and stopped at our room, she seems to be holding a disc. Is it a movie? Then I saw Jack go near her and took the disc, they look like they are in a conversation, and they are laughing. I felt a slight annoyance in me. What the hell am I feeling?