Chapter 2- Rapunzelle and Flynn Rider

Rapunzelle's POV.

I locked myself inside my room as usual and tried to fix my things when I dropped the crown eraser. I picked it up and can't help but to think about Flynn Rider..

It happened a few years ago when I was a child. My mom loved my hair, she said because it looks like gold and can't evwn bare to see it cut. Until time passed it reached my foot. I entered nursery and the kids started bullying me.

I find myself staying at the park, my butt glued to the swing for about an hour before I go home, I do that every afternoon after class. Until one day I finally exploded and cried my heart out and swinging the swing slightly.

"Hey you!" I hear someone shout from behind. Great.. Another bully. Then I feel a soft touch on my head. "Are you crying?" He then said gently. I wiped my tears and looked at him. My eyes first took a glance at his green eyes. "Oh look, a crying blond princess in front of me." He said while wiping my tears with his sleeve.

"You won't bully me?" I asked.

"Aww.. why would I?" He said giggling.

"Because of my hair?" I say about to cry again.

"What? Your hair? Your hair looks like a strand of gold, I would give anything to have that kind of hair." He said. Then suddenly his eyes widen in amazement. "Wow.. didn't know blond princess can smile, don't cry.. you're most beautiful when you smile." He said. "what's your name?" He asked.

"Rapunzelle." I smiled.

"Mines Flynn Rider." He smiled, isn't that a name of a book character?

That's when I felt it, I like this person. Every afternoon we always play at that park. One afternoon while we were shopping for our project supplies, we came across a box full of eraser. My attention was caught by the crown shaped one. Flynn glances at me then a smile played on his face. "Want to buy it?"

I nod at him happily. After buying it we went to the park like we always do. Then I saw a black car parked in front of us. My butler stepped down and talked to me.

"Miss. Rapunzelle we should be going home now, you need to prepare because your transferring to London." He smiled. The blood drained out of my body causing me to hold Flynn's hand and squeeze it. He smiled and patted my head. "Go now, your parents are waiting for you." I rummaged my pocket and reached for the eraser.

"Here take it.." I say handing him over the eraser. "We will meet again.. promise!" I say. He then squeeze my hand and kissed my forehead. "Yeah."

With that I took off, I can see his figure from the side mirror becoming small