Chapter 1

Today is the first day of school, the last school year finally. I can't believe summer is already over. The only thing I did was working and sleeping so I couldn't enjoy it like others. A lot of people from my class went on vacation with their friends or family but I stayed home. I stood up from my bed and walked to the bathroom. I turned the shower on, and I start washing my hair. What should I wear today?

"Yuna!!!! I need to shower too!!" My annoying little sister was knocking with her fist on the door. I rolled my eyes and ignored her after I was done washing my hair, I stepped out the shower. I calmly brushed my teeth while my sister was still banging on the door. After 10 minutes I opened the door to see an angry girl looking at me.

"Thanks, now I don't have enough time for my make-up." She pushed me out of the way and closed the door loud. She is 15, how much make-up does she even need. I went back to my room. I sat in front of my mirror and I started with some eyeliner and eyeshadow. I don't use to much make up because I'm lazy and I simply can't, the make-up I do use are eyeliner, eyeshadow, eyebrow pencil and mascara. My phone ringed and I ran to my bed to see who is calling.

"Yoongi! U are up early." Yoongi is my best friend since the first school year. I liked the way he was cold to everyone besides me. He is dark but from the inside, he is a real softie. My mom loves him, and I think my sister has a crush on him.

"Yeah, I couldn't be late for the first day." I could hear that he just woke up. His voice is low and soft.

"Shall I pick you up so we can go together?" He asked. I looked at the time to see he only had 30 minutes left.

"Yeah sure but don't fall back asleep Yoongi!" He laughed and hang up. I was done with my make-up and I start blowing my hear dry. I grabbed some blue jeans and a simple t-shirt from my closet and my Nike shoes. I almost forgot my school back and my books. I took my phone from my bed and went downstairs. My sister was still busy, and my mom went all ready to work, I think my older brother is still asleep upstairs.

I put my plate in the sink and I grabbed all my stuff.

"How are you going to school today?" my sister was already downstairs and joined me for breakfast.

"Yoongi." I could see her eyes sparkle. I hope she doesn't want a ride too.

"Can I come too!" She almost screamed.

"No, your school is on the other side and we are going to be late." She looked angry at me and turned her head. I could hear Yoongi's car and I saw my sister jumping to the window to see her crush. I ran out of the house and jumped in the passenger seat.

"Are you ready?" I looked at him with my morning energy. He on the other side looked all grumpy and dark.

"Yuna, do I look ready?" I laughed at his answer and he starts driving.