Chapter 2

We were walking to our lockers to put some of our stuff away. I saw a few of my classmates in the cafeteria talking with their friends and I saw a few familiar faces outside.

"First day school and I'm already tired." Yoongi leaned against the lockers and yawned.

"Come on! It's the first day, and don't forget...our last year."

"Do you really like school or are u just faking it to get on the good side with the teachers." He frowned at me.

"Well, to be honest, most of the time I'm being fake but-" I took a step closer to Yoongi.

"I like it because I can spend some time with you." He rolled his eyes and pushed me away. We both laughed and I closed my locker.

"Never do that again, u look like your sister." I laughed even harder. Dalia really has a big crush on Yoongi, there was a time he didn't want to come to my house anymore because of her and my mom got angry at her. Since then she is keeping her distance.

Yoongi and I walked up the stairs to our class when a smell of strong man perfume hit me. The smell was all manly and fresh. I moved closer to Yoongi to smell if it was him, but he noticed me right away.

"Go away you creeper! It's not my perfume." He pushed my head away. I looked around me to see who it belongs too but its only the two of us. Maybe the person is long gone.

In front of the classroom, I could see some of our friends talking with each other.

"Yoongi!!! My baby, I missed you so much!" Yoongi was ready to run away from the person who was screaming. But he was too late. Hoseok pulled him for a strong hug. I could see the disgust on Yoongi's face. Everybody knows Yoongi hates all kinds of affection, so we tease him a lot.

"Okay, yeah its been fun. Let go of me now." Hoseok laughed and let him go. When he saw me, he was ready to do the same.

"Oh hell no." I ran to the others. I quickly have them a hug and I tried to avoid Hoseok, who was determined to give me the same hug.

"Yuna, how was your summer?" Taehyung came to stand next to me and he put his arm around my shoulder.

"It was nice, I didn't do a lot. How was your vacation to Italy?"

"It was amazing! Namjoon and Hoseok made a lot of pictures of me so I will show u them soon." I nodded. I was in the same class as Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung, and Yoongi. Seokjin is one class higher and is now on his internship and Jungkook sat in a different class. but with the lunch, we were always together.

"Namjoon! Hoseok told me there was this girl in Italy." I smirked and I lifted my eyebrows. Namjoon looked at Hoseok.

"You told her!!" Hoseok looked at me and I gave him an innocent look.

"Yeah, he told me but...who is this girl." Namjoon sighs and his face looked sad.

"He doesn't know her last name and her phone number. So, he actually lost her." Taehyung whispered in my ear. I walked over and I gave him a strong hug.

The teacher came and opened the door for us. I sat next to Yoongi at the back. I'm always with the guys, the two other girls in my class are only thinking about boys and make-up. The rest of the class was filled with boys. Hoseok was sitting in front of us and he turned around.

"Yoongi can you sit next to me this class?" We both gave him a confused look.

"Hoseok, are u trying to steal my man?" Hoseok laughed.

"I need to fill in this form for school, but I don't understand some things." Yoongi shrugged his shoulders and threw his back on the table next to Hoseok.

"Now I'm the only one sitting alone." I said while pouting.

"Stop being too dramatic, it's only this time." Yoongi said without turning around.

I was busy on my phone while the class was waiting for the teacher to come back after he was being called to the office. I texted Namjoon.

Me: So, you don't even know where she lived?

Joonie: I only know she is from here.

Me: Okay but here, Where??

Joonie: I TOLD U! I DON'T KNOW!!!

Me: fuck, sorry, calm your big boobs.

The teacher came back and I quickly put my phone between my legs. He wasn't alone.

"Guys." He looked at me and the two other girls.

"And girls of course. We have a new student. He changed school this year, normally it's not possible but because of his good grades we made an exception." I looked over to the boy who was standing next to the teacher. He was drop-dead gorgeous! I'm sure to say that he is the most beautiful human being I've ever seen and oh my god! SO, FUCKING HOT. Even his outfit was so fucking hot! *See photo on the top*

Yoongi could hear me gasping for some oxygen and he turned around to close my mouth. The teacher looked around in the class.

"There is only one seat available." He pointed to the back of the class. Wait, he pointed at ME. FUCK. The boy walked towards me, making eye contact with me. I could feel my cheeks burning. He sat down and looked at me. DAMN, he is hot. I quickly looked away before he saw me blushing. The two girls were looking nasty at me and I just gave them a stare. I could feel my phone buzz non-stop and I already knew that I got like 300 messages from the boys. The teacher continued with the class without introducing the hottie. He wrote a few things on the board for this year's project. I've been partners with Yoongi every year. It was easy, partners must sit almost 80% of all classes next to each other for the whole year, and Yoongi and I were already doing that.

"For this year's project, we will do it a little bit different." Everybody gave him a confused look.

"I will choose your partner this year." The whole class was whining and disappointed. I hope he will choose Yoongi for me! He knows that we are great partners together.

"But because I'm lazy, I will set u up with the person sitting next to you! Done." I was shook!

"You have to be fucking kidding me." I thought I said that out loud, but I heard him chuckle. Wait! The perfume! IT'S HIS!