Chapter 7

Yoongi started his car and we drove away from the parking lot. After a lot of whining, he decided to drive me home.

"Don't stress to much about the dance Yuna, Taehyung told me that Jimin is a great dancer." I leaned with my head against the cold window. I had to go to Jimin's house in the evening because he insisted. I can't believe that we only have two days to perform, and the fact that we had to do a couple dance makes me want to drop out.

"I don't think it will work out Yoongi. I don't even know him that well and to make it look like an intimate dance is really hard."

"Maybe you should first try to get to know him a little bit." Yoongi hit the brakes and I got my jacket from the back seat. Before I opened the door Yoongi hold my arm.

"Yuna, don't worry too much, you are a great dancer, and everybody knows that." I smiled at him and got out. When I wanted to close the door I got pushed aside by a small girl.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked my little sister. She ignored me and looked at Yoongi who was awkwardly looking at us. Poor guy.

"Hi Yoongi." She said with a weird voice that disgusted both me and Yoongi.

"Why aren't u coming inside?" She asked him. I tried pulling her arm, but she didn't give up. This little sl-. I bend down to her ear.

"If u don't bring your slutty ass inside, I will tell mom how you behave with MY best friend." She quickly let go and walked back inside without giving Yoongi attention. I waved at Yoongi and went after her. I went straight to my room and got rid of my jacket and bag. I regret it so much! I had to listen to Jimin, but my pride stood in my way. I walked to the bathroom and turned the shower on. Okay, its no 4.30pm, Jimin said 6pm at his house, it's a 15-minute drive, mom said she is home at 5.30 so I could take her car, so that means I can chill in de shower for 45 minutes. I put some music on and stepped in the shower. While the hot water was running over my cold body, I thought about some songs we can perform. I hope that bitch is doing the same! I'm wondering why he wanted to practice at his house, I mean the weather is great so we could to it in my garden or even at school. But he insisted to do it at his house. Maybe he wants to kill me and hide me in his basement. Yuna stop! Ur making yourself scared.

"Yuna! I'm home! What time do you have to leave?" my mom shouted from downstairs. I turned the shower off and grabbed my towel. Wait! That means its already 5.30! I only have fifteen minutes left. Shit, shit, shit.

"I'm going to get dressed now mom!" I shouted back so she would hear me. I ran to my room while drying myself. Luckily, I already put my clothes on my bed so I wouldn't have to search. I applied some mascara and lip gloss and I roughly tried to dry my hair what didn't work. I put it in a high bun and grabbed my phone from the charger. I only have two minutes left. I don't want to be late because I know he will use that against me. I saw my mom in the kitchen, gave her a quick kiss on her cheek, grabbed a banana and her keys and I run off to the car.

I parked in front of a huge house and checked three times if the address he gave me is correct. Bitch, is this really his house? That's his car so I guess this is it. The house was white and black and had a water fountain in the middle of the parking space. this house came right out a movie. I stepped out and checked the window reflection if my outfit is still in place. I wore my favorite black dance legging and a white blouse and underneath a black gym top. I walked to the big front door and rang the doorbell. Did he even hear it because damn this house is huge, but very beautiful. Let me ring it again, just to be sure. When my finger was just about to press it, he opened the door.

"I heard it the first time." He said when he saw my finger on the doorbell.

"And I know that how?" he smiled and did a step back so he could let me in. No freaking way! This is unbelievable! His house is so beautiful!

"Uhm, I never have guests around, but do you want something to drink first before we start?" I wanted to drink something because my throat was dry as fuck. But I also wanted to get this over with as soon as possible. But man! He looks so shy now, how can I say no. He looked at me with patient in his eyes and I just nodded.

"Follow me." he walked a hallway in, and I followed him before I would get lost. We entered a big kitchen with a big dining table in the middle.

"Are your parents home?" I asked because it was way to quiet in this big house.

"No, they are at work." He answered while putting a glass with juice in front of me. I thanked him and took the glass to my mouth.

He opened the door for me, and I stopped breathing. The room was big with only mirrors at one wall, and there was a big window with black curtains. In the left corner were those big music boxes and in the right corner a small kitchen and a lounge. This is why he insisted to practice at his house. This bitch got a whole dance studio to himself.

"Wow." That was the only thing I could say right now. He enjoyed the moment and walked to the music setting. How hard will the music be if u put it on max volume?

"You want to know hard they can be?" he asks as if he read my mind.

"What about your neighbors?" he shrugged his shoulders and connected his phone with the system.

"This room is soundproof." Excuse me? did he just smirk? Is this the room he will keep me hostage? Hell Nah, I'm staying right here by this door. He was looking through his phone for some songs.

"I already chose two songs so if u like them we can do those two." He played the first one and I knew the song at the first beat. I loved it. The sound was amazing. I felt the whole bass in my body and my energy raised up.