Samon x Guard!Reader

•(Y/N) POV•
I was standing next to my younger brother, Hitoshi as we stood facing Kenshirō.

"Hitoshi, who is this?"

"Oh, this is (Y/N). Me and Hajime's sister and your new deputy supervisor."

"Wait! There's another Sugoroku?"

"Yep. Don't worry, that's all of us-" However, I never got to finish as there was a knock at the door. 'I wonder who that could be.'

"Come in."

"Kenshirō, I had to bring these files here myself as Inori couldn't be arsed. Who's that?" A guy said.

I recognise from my brothers description of: green and orange hair, red tail, resembles a monkey. But most importantly.. a really punchable face.

"Ah! You most be Monkey." I retorted.

"What did you just call me?!" Monkey shouted with three ticks coming out from his head.

"I said you must be Monkey." Kenshirō and Hitoshi started laughing.

Monkey walked up to me. His face was so close I could feel his breath hitting my face. However, I didn't flinch.

"You've only just met me, and only one person calls me that, so, how do you know this?" I looked into his eyes and moved even closer.

"Maybe because of a certain brother of mine?"

He slowly backed away with shock evident on his face.

"NO!" At that he rushed out.

God knows where.

"Hitoshi. He is nothing like Hajime said he was."

"How so?"

"Well for starters, Hajime said Samon was an 'ugly monkey' but in reality, he's just a 'monkey.'"

————————————————————————
Hey, so this is my first one-shot. I'm sorry that it isn't very good but I will make sure they get better the more I write!

Remember that you can request a one-shot at any point in the comments

~~ Reiko🐿