Usj part 1

Today we're going to the usj Aizawa told us now we're all getting ready Ochaco came up to me and said "hey izuku where is your costume?"I then said "you saw what happened in the battle training it got mostly destroyed by Kachaan explosives he's sorry about it but I still need to wait for repairs"once everyone was prepared Aizawa called saying "alright everyone in the bus"we all got on I sat next to asui everyone one was cringy I was sitting on the bus then I felt something on my shoulder I turned around saw Ochaco on my shoulder my face boomed into red I saw everyone look at us with Ashido saying "this is my OTP"they didn't help the situation everyone started taking pictures and saying how cute we are together once the bus stopped everyone was getting off and Kaminari said "dude why aren't you getting off?"I then pointed my eyes at Ochaco he the stated "ooh ok I got this"as he used a little tiny proportion of his quirk shocking her that also didn't help as she clinged onto me she looked at me then boomed in red saying "Izuku I am so sorry!"she said in red I also said "its ok Ochaco it was a reflex"we were called off the bus by Aizawa when we saw the hero No.13 he told us everything about the USJ but I saw how there was a purple portal bunch of villains the 2 who stood their was probably their leader everyone was afraid I was to but something in my head I wanted to fight we were separated by a portal I was in the water I saw a villain saying "sorry kid nothing personal kid!!"I was ready to block but asui kicked him and grabbed me with her toungue threw me up here along with Mineta I said "thanks Tsu"getting a response of "your welcome Midoriya kero"I looked down and said "Now's not the time for thank you's though we need to find a way to get off this ship guys,we need a strategy but first what are your quirks"Tsu then said "Well my quirk is called Frog I am able to do whatever a frog can stick my tounge out really long,regurgitate things and jump like a frog" "Alright Mineta your quirk?"he then said "I can make these sticky balls,I can stick these on to things but I bounce off of them and if I throw to many my head will start bleeding"I then said "alright this is the plan you two I will make the strongest power fist I can and make a hole in the water once I did that Mineta will throw his grape things on the villains so they can stick together once done Tsu will grab both of us with her tounge getting us out the ship wreck zone"they both nodded I jumped up and a villain screamed "Finally fresh meat"I then screamed "POWER FIST!!!"i shot a giant blue fist I then screamed "MINETA NOW!"he started to throw as many balls as he could before his head started to bleed once that happened Tsu grabbed us and said "guess that's the ship wreck zone done"we got back to land we saw Aizawa being brought to the ground by the nomu I looked worried the guy with a hand on his face saw us and said "well I guess your students came to rescue you"all three of us looked worried and scared he immediately jumped at us trying to disintegrate Tsu but Aizawa interrupted him by erasing his quirk and he chuckled saying "wow you really are amazing"I saw Aizawa and he was using his quirk to stop Shigaraki from disintegrating Tsu I then screamed "LEAVE TSU ALONE!!!"I threw a power fist and a huge cloud of smoke covered the punch once the smoke cleared he was covered by a Nomu he looked like he was going to disintegrate me next but stopped when a loud burst was heard and it was all might he then said "DONT WORRY STUDENTS FOR I AM HERE"