Welcome!!

Welcome one, welcome all to the one, the only Great Archives!

We're a group of Wattpadians that can do many things, things like reviews, prompts, contests, editing, graphics - you name it, and we got it!

There's a bathtub full of people in this coven of creators that we've brought to life. There's a dude over there playing Minecraft, another over there singing in front of the mirror, definitely, someone having a crisis in the corner, a guy playing 'Pumped Up Kicks' on bongo cat and someone who grins evilly way too much.

But really, the real magicians are:

     ~Myles @MylesWritesFantasy - Bossman and Founder of this spectacular team

     ~Vex @VexHellfire - Our resident Dorito Monarch with their army of ducks. They will strangle you and laugh. Chaotic royalty.

     ~Ash @herald_of_hell - The heartbreaker with a heart of crystal gold. A brilliant poet and writer, she and Lyssa are always scheming and conniving more heartbreak for everyone involved. She and Persephone drink tea sometimes at her hellish abode.

     ~Lyssa @QueenXirinofArvada - All hail the de facto queen who wears a diamond crown. Insomniac, workaholic, and fantasy writer, her Most Royal Highness is most likely the one you're going to be talking to for most of the time.

So sit down, let us pull up a chair as the scribble room proudly presents, THE GREAT ARCHIVES O SO GRAND!