Lyssa: The Ghost of Patience

Hello everyone! My name is Lyssa and you may know me better as @QueenXirinOfArvada at my main account. I am a relatively young writer and I will say that I specialise in Reviewing the most, yet Judging is also one of my more stronger points amid all my other weaker points. 

I am the youngest member of TGA and the one you're most likely going to be talking to the majority of the time since I am the one most often active. I like tea and I am simply fascinated by fantasy. Worldbuilding holds a great place in my heart and I just love it so much.

Now and then I get my fingers messy with ink and I write stories at my main account. I mainly focus on fantasy, yet I can also tackle action, adventure, and even mystery. 

Okay, now that we have the professional stuff out of the way *puts on her glasses because her contacts are starting to hurt her eyes* Okay, woop, that was hectic.

Weladoop mates! So, yeah, I am being a little bit weird while writing this intro and I believe that it is completely alright. This is certainly not my first collaboration as I am also affiliated with TheTypoTeam and Contests, serving as a reviewer and an assistant judge, respectively. 

I won't say I am the most serious one in the team because I am most certainly not the most serious. I like to mess around and I like to have fun. I make long threads on comment sections with my mates and I like to make fun of stupid books. During my free times, I sing and write music for the sake of entertainment. 

I love to study the science behind books. I like to see every part of it and then make my judgement. I can write long essays on books I both like and dislike, offering points of improvement. But ask me to apply those same points and that is when I fall short of grace. 

I suppose this just adds up to the line that, no man can be perfect. 

With all that said, I wish you all the best. I look forward to doing more in the service of this account and I look forward to making more friends amongst the masses.