Vex: Chaos and Hellfire Personified

Deep down, I'm a nonchalant nihilist with a wicked streak. Part pyromaniac too.

Why hello there.

Vex Hellfire, at your service.

Author, reader, reviewer, editor, graphic designer, composer and demon. I'm one of those "jack of all trades master of none" people, but I like it like that (cue the Cardi B).

I have a flair for over-dramatising, a passion for comedy and a knack for sliding into the dms.

My one true love is Doritos.

I will never say no to Doritos.

I have no soul or heart and I'm already dead. Wooh.

Music fanatic - when I say fanatic, I mean it. I love almost anything, but if Justin Bieber's involved, burn it, lock the ashes in a box and throw the box off a cliff. That being said, Bring Me The Horizon is my bread and butter, my custard doughnut and the butter to my egg roll.

Stabbing, murdering and making general chaos are my favourite past-times. *Sharpens Doritos*

I'm also a master craftsman of nicknames - gimme a shout if you want one.

I was indifferent towards reading and books for a long time - two third of my life actually. Then I slowly became more and more enraptured by all the stories, worlds and I've loved them since. After that it was: "What if I tried writing? What about reviewing? Editing? Can I make my own cover?". You can guess what I've been doing since.

Procrastinating.

It's great.

There's more, of course, but I can't go spilling all my secrets and schemes in one go.

Chat to me any time - I love talking to people, especially when they talk back.

Have fun with whatever's to come.

- Vex