Chapter 1

It was 8pm when i heard my mom shouting : HANAAAAAAAAA are you ready???
Ready? Ready for what?? I checked my phone.... SHITTT it was Thursday 8:30 pm i can hear my dad walking downstairs i was still on my bed i forgot today was the day we were supposed to go to my grandmas house , i was angry that no one even thought of waking me up because usually my older sisters used to wake me up, but they were not here :( my older sister Stacy is in USA she was studying so that one day hopefully she'll be like my dad an architect, and my other sister Loren shes in Germany she was studying german language because she had to study engineering in german it was her first year and my other sister emily she was in the tenth grade .I washed my face brushed my teeth straightened my hair i picked an outfit and i ran as fast as i can my mom was angry to be honest every one was angry, i told everyone: listen i was... My mom interrupting me: just get in the car we will talk about it later everyone is waiting your aunt called us twice . I looked at her ashamed : i am sorry mama but no one even knocked my door to tell me hey hanna get ready we are going to your grandmas house. My mom sighed: just get in the car. I was sitting quietly hoping that they will forget about me and drive without talking but i was WRONGE!!!