Chapter 3

we were eating and i was laughing and laughing non stop at my cousin he was afraid of animals my grandmas cat was under the table it jumped on my cousin and my cousin screamed like a 4 year old and by the way its a he and He was 16 Michael ohh Michael he was a brother and a cousin and a friend i told him about school about how my school sucks and about my best friends and if i asked him anything he would answer.
i remember once a guy phoned me he accidentally dialed my number when i answered he started being flirtatious and creepy he called me 100 times and i ignored the calls then next day Michael
asked me : hanna why aren't you answering your phone.
I told him: "some creep called me yesterday and he spammed me with calls."
Michael: "give my your phone."
Me: "noooo why??."
Michael: "just give me your phone."
Michael called the guy and he said: "hello do i know you??"
The guy: "no!?"
Michael: "then why are you annoying my sister with your calls."
The guy: "well thats non of your **cking business.
Michael: "it is my business could you pleas stop calling my sister."
The guy: "NO!"
Michael: "so how old are you??"
The guy: "am 34,why?"
Michael: "well i am going to the police station."
The guy: "and i should be afraid because....??"
Michael: "you should be afraid because you are abusing a minor and you were flirting with a minor and that against the law smartass."
The guy was kinda scared and my cousin hung up the phone and told me : "if that guy calls you again tell me alright."
Me: "alright just change the subject please."
Michael: "ok hows school."
Me:" i got kicked out if music class because i was arguing with the teacher about why i cant play the flute properly."
Michael: "ohh god that music teacher is retarded."
Everyone was hugging each other i knew it was 12am we have to go home now i hugged everyone i hugged my grandma kissed her then she gave me a hug and i whispered i love you, my mom was telling me to move so she could hug her but i told her to wait i hugged her we whispered and laughed and then i kissed her and then I left waving good bye.