Chapter 5

I woke up my face was swollen because i was crying all night i heard the phone ringing I was too tired to pick it up, my sister was talking then i heard my sister crying my heart dropped i closed my eyes hoping i was dreaming i swallowed my saliva my head was heavy. I went to the hallway my sister was crying i looked at her i asked her whats wrong but i knew what was wrong but i told my self no way My grandma is fine am sure shes at her house i asked her again:
Emily whats wrong why are you crying you are scaring me.
She looked at me she said nothing then i asked her again she looked at me and walked straight to her room.

I called my mom my mom barley talked i asked her: mom emily wont tell me why shes crying.
Mom: honey your grandma died today am so sorry am at your granny's funeral i have to hang up because people are here and i need to give them water you know.
Me: what are you saying why are you crying this way mom please tell me. I was starting to cry i understood mom but i did not want to believe it.
Mom : honey your grandma died.
Me: your kidding right?? Please tell me your kidding please ma pleaaaaase i beg you please tell me your kidding.
Mom: why would i joke about your grandma dying?? Please honey be careful i have to go now i love you.
Me : but ma... Call disconnected
I started crying i did not know what to do i was clueless all i know that my my throat what dry and my chest was hurting me i couldn't breath properly i was running to to my room and i screamed not that girlish scream it was that throat scream my heart was still hurting me i was breathing really fast i started screaming more my housemaid came shouting at me i locked the door and i was sitting on the floor crying i felt as if my heart was in my brain i was screaming and screaming i heard a knock on my door it was emily i hugged her and she hugged me we were crying and i fell on my knees i was soo i cant even say sad because it was beyond sad.
My sister left i stayed on the floor looking at the wall and i was just looking at it i was breathing heavily my heart was still aching and my throat was so dry i laid on the floor I closed my eyes i was tiered And was powerless I wanted my granny i wanted to hug her and tell her that how much i loved her, but now i cant.