#*2

Hey ppl....I'm sorry took long to update...Any way,just had to tell you all that I'll be jumping years in d story for the starting few chapters. I know that it bad but trust me its for the best.........

......xoxoxo....

Gabriella's POV( she is 12)

Liam n I were sitting on two wooden chairs listening to the way our parents fought from their booths for a divorce.This is the worst day of my life.The old judge lady then turned to me and said"Gabriella, who would you like to go after the seperation ?

there is no pressure, you can choose who ever you love"..at this point,I just fell appart could not take it it any more!"CHOOSE!!!"I cried" how can you ask me to choose who I love the most between my mum n dad!..I.I just can't...how can I live without one of my arms!!.." I love them both.. p..please don't make me do this ..please"at this I was a crying,sobbing mess.I was taken out of that room..leaving Liam to do the horrid need full. without asking or even knowing I knew the dicision..since li n dad never got along, I would b going to LA.leaving my life over here.yes I do love my dad,but I can't live without mom either.Imagining life without Liam,Amy,Zayn&Harry is like nearly impossible.

........................At Home.........

we reached home around 8 in d evening,my dad told me that our flight was al 4 in d afternoon tomorrow. That ment I just had had half a day with my near and dear ones here.I ran straight to my bathroom without talking to mum n ignoring Liam calling out my name.

I sobbed there for hours together. After some time I heard some kind of mumbling n shifting in my room followed by a knock on the bathroom door"open the door Gab m here, can we talk?"Amy said.I flung my door open n ran up to her.She hugged me,I felt some more people join the hug followed by Zayn's voice"Hey....its OK short stuff we all are here"after some time I was sitting in one corner of my room while Liam,Amy,Harry& Zayn were packing my bag.

......... . Liam's POV

As I packed Gab's bag , I still couldn't wrap my head around the fact my little sister was not going to live in this house any more.I wouldn't be able to have prank wars and water fights anymore.I didn't even kno when will she cummin back! Teenage boys don't cry but I don't give a damn any more....heck my sister is leaving us & going far away and I just can't stop crying.Louis came home too, I texted him some time back around 10.He is my best friend and the last time I cried in front of him was when Gab had a fracture because of me.j really love my sister and I just can't imagine my life without her.

...........Harry's POV

when my mom told me about what happend after she got off the phone with Gab's mom, I was in complete. shock.I just grabbed my cycle n called Zayn &Amy go the Payne's house. I'm shure they kno wat happend.I quickly grabbed that bow of that jumper of hers she left at my place the last time she came and sped my wat towards her house down the street

...............xoxoxo....
whoosh..that was a lot...to know more...keep reading;)
please comment..