Introduction and Overview

Hello! Hopefully this story will be being added to at the same time as a few of my other books (hey Synthesis is cool too go have a look - after reading this of course) so you'll have something else to read once you've finished!

The Overview:

A.G. (Also known as Silver - 은) are a highly popular K-Pop boy group, and have gained the respect of their fans over the course of three years. When auditions are held at Singchol.Ent to try and discover new talent, the members hear one girl's voice that astounds them.

Except, when they go to meet the new recruits, the girl is nowhere to be found. IN fact, there are no girls recruited at all. And so begins the search for not just a voice, but for the reasons behind Singchol.Ent's success...

Main Characters and their usual nicknames (if you're a little awkward with reading and remembering Korean names):

Hana Ji-Nam (HANA)

Chang Sung-Hyo (Chang, HYONG)

Mangjol Chi-Hu (Mangjol, Chichi, Jolly)

Yang See-Woo (C-Woo, Yangwoo, CW)

Kun Min-Ki (Min-Ki, Minky, Min-Kun)

Kwon Yeong-Hao (K-Won, K, Won)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warnings (includes slight spoilers but if you're worried about being triggered by anything, please read!):

This book is not rated mature (unlike Synthesis) because I don't think the themes are enough of a problem. However, please keep in mind that within the book there is:

- Themes of eating disorders and extreme weight loss (This book's main plot is about the issues within the company, such as forcing the members to maintain a certain weight and train a lot, as well as maintain the correct and best "beauty standards")

- Mentions of depression and suicidal thoughts

- Quite a bit of sexism, especially at the beginning

- Low self-esteem, influencing some characters' opinions of themselves which they then explain to various people and the reader

Warnings are hard to do without spoiling some of the more shocking aspects of the plot, so I'm sorry about that, but I care about all my readers and want you to feel comfortable and happy. A lot of my work tends to have similar themes because those are the kind of stories I like, but if you have a look I'm sure there'll be something that you feel ok with reading. If anything becomes a real issue, feel free to drop me a message and I'll see what I can do. Thank you for understanding.

DISCLAIMER:

The characters and story-line is entirely fictional, however the areas in Korea mentioned do actually exist (Eg. Jamsil Arena and the multiple districts of Uiwang). This is NOT intended to cause offence to any K-Pop companies or anyone else - anything expressed in this story is fictional and does not reflect my actual views and opinions on the industry. It just highlights some issues that may have appeared or been spoken about before in the Korean entertainment industries.

((This entire work is original as far as I know(including the plot and characters) belongs to myself. If you would like to use any section of it, please consult me first. Publishing was started on the 25th October 2019. I have done my research and my story is pretty original as far as I know. Anything written after this date that is incredibly similar to mine, "coincidentally" or not, WILL BE TREATED AS A BREACH OF COPYRIGHT (without proof  of asking me first etc.)

Now that's all out the way, please enjoy this story and thank you for being here x